***** Half Life 2 Episode 2 ***** 5 out of 5 stars

Old February 25th 08, 01:24 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying

Default ***** Half Life 2 Episode 2 ***** 5 out of 5 stars

Ok,

I just finished playing Half Life 2 Episode 2.

(I didn't play Episode 1 yet, I wanted too... I tought I already played
Episode 1 but that was something else like Half Life 1.5 or something. So I
was a bit disappointed that I could not play the game in sync... because I
didn't have episode 1 yet... but anyway I decided to simply play Episode 2
and later play Episode 1)

Ok now back to review. It doesn't matter if you played episode 1 or not. I
had a good time playing Episode 2. The story was pretty clear to me and I
could just play it.

The game looks stunning. The game looks so good it's sick.

The is the first game were I thought americans or whoever created this game
are SICK.

This game is so insanely beautifull, interactieve and over the top, it's
sick LOL.

But it's damn good. It's really damn good.

I must remind you I have two 7900 gtx 512 MB cards.

The game looks STUNNING and plays very smooth.

I am actually quite amazed how smooth the game played.

I am also very happy that the robot from episode 1 which I saw... is back in
episode 2... later on.

Also the animations in this game are STUNNING.

The way everything moves... especially the robots... is STUNNING.

The sound is pretty good as well.

This game for example owns crysis's ass big time LOL

I enjoyed the end level as well... it was really challenging for my as a
regular shooter player..

I have never before played a game like that.

In the wood kicking alien ass. That's all I ll say about it, because I don't
wanna spoil it for you.

One thing you should know there is also a pretty cool car in the game. I
recommend you use it to run over enemy robots during the end level.

Half Life has always been a crazy story and game.. but still I enjoyed it a
lot.

I must give it a 5 out of 5 star rating if I don't I look like an idiot LOL

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old February 25th 08, 05:34 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
biff

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
.home.nl...
[...]

cock-knocker

Old February 25th 08, 11:03 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
MartinK

cock-knocker

?
Old February 27th 08, 01:13 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
biff

see jay and silent bob (mark hammills character)
"MartinK" wrote in message

cock-knocker

?

Half-Life 2 [email protected] Ati Videocards 5 October 6th 06 06:17 AM
Gaming work-around for Half-Life / Half-Life2 Larry Hodges AMD x86-64 Processors 0 November 14th 05 04:39 PM
Half Life 2 Paul Lower Nvidia Videocards 10 November 28th 04 04:51 AM
Half Life 1 eng Nvidia Videocards 2 November 26th 04 11:22 AM
Half Life 2 almost here! nathantw Ati Videocards 10 August 28th 04 06:33 AM