Interesting problem - some old games wont play with my new system - I suspect the ATI , worked with my old system and 400mx

Old June 28th 04, 06:29 AM

Default Interesting problem - some old games wont play with my new system - I suspect the ATI , worked with my old system and 400mx

I thought it would be the other way around and it does work that way
some of the newest games wont work with the older graphics cards thats
obvious. But Jimmy Neutron and older game which runs perfectly on
several PCs I have using the 400 and 420mx wont run on my Asus a7n8x
deluxe with ATI 9800. it flickers and locks up.

I did a prelim search and several consumers at Amazon.com say they
have the same problem with Nickelodeon Party Blast - another game. One
guy says he has a ATI 9700. The other dont mention what they have.