DLT3C's

Old September 24th 03, 08:14 PM

Default DLT3C's

Time to replace my rig.
I've been reading that 1700 DLT3C's are good overclockers, but no-one in the
UK appears to stock them.
Anybody know where I can get hold of one (1800 is even better).

TIA

Old September 24th 03, 08:42 PM
Morgan

http://www.pclincs.co.uk/

I bought my 1800 JIUHB DLT3C from them a couple of weeks ago and it has been
fine. The only difference from the revision of stepping advertised is that
they are now week 21's.
Give them a ring first and ask them the week number and confirm the above
before you order.
They delivered mine the next day before 12.00 noon.
I was only speaking to them today - they are going to update their CPU
selection tomorrow to include the Barton 2.5's.

--
Regards

Morgan

Old September 24th 03, 08:43 PM
Hippy Paul

I have an 1800 DLT3C - AXDA1800DLT3C, however it is an A core T'bred, it
overclocks well for an A core but it is not in the same league as a B core
T'bred.

Old September 25th 03, 01:25 PM
Morgan

was the link that I provided not useful, just curious :-)

--
Regards

Morgan

Old September 25th 03, 02:25 PM
Morgan

Hee ok np

If you do deal with them then Karl Smith was the guy that helped me with the
info that I needed.

He has just mailed me and told me of the 2.5 Bartons that they have in
stock...

AXDA2500DKV4D

9789347270034

AQXEA0330XPMW

If the rest of the 1800's that they have in perform as well as mine then
they should be great chips.

--
Regards

Morgan