XPS 410 with 30" Flat Panel 3007WFP?

Old June 3rd 08, 11:33 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Journey

Default XPS 410 with 30" Flat Panel 3007WFP?

I am considering upgrading to a 30" 2560 x 1600 monitor:

http://tinyurl.com/2pbcjx

It seems to have good reviews, and I have uses for it as a PVR (two TV
windows) / multimedia as well as a general desktop monitor.

Question 1:

- If anyone has been watching the price, or knows of coupons or some
way to get it at the best price I'd like your input.

Question 2:

- I'd like to hear from someone who set this up with an XPS 410. What
video card did you use? Any "gotchas" or things I should be aware of?

Obviously I am going to Google, look at forums, call Dell, check ebay
and Craig's List (do a national search), but input from this forum has
always been helpful to at least point me in the right direction.

Thanks!