C 216 260s hard to get?

Old February 8th 10, 04:53 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Thomas Andersson

Default C 216 260s hard to get?

Is it just me or is it near impossible to get hold of a 260GTX core 216
card these days? especially one with tv-out..
Also, doesn't 275 and up have tv-out at all???

Best Wishes
Thomas

Old February 8th 10, 04:59 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Kurt Herman

I got this one at Amazon. It has the regular TV output, as well as DVI. They
still have plenty. The HDMI jack in the back has one of those break out
connectors, which also has a composite connector. I have that output hooked
to the video in jack on my old regular crt tv.

http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-896-P3-12...48102&sr =8-2

Kurt

Old February 8th 10, 06:32 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Thomas Andersson

Kurt Herman wrote:
I got this one at Amazon. It has the regular TV output, as well as
DVI. They still have plenty. The HDMI jack in the back has one of
those break out connectors, which also has a composite connector. I
have that output hooked to the video in jack on my old regular crt tv.

http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-896-P3-12...48102&sr =8-2

Aweet, would ahve bought it except I'm located in Sweden and that product
like much from Amazon ships only to the US: :/

Best Wishes
Thomas

Old February 8th 10, 07:09 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Kurt Herman

Try this site in France. Maybe they will ship to Sweden.

http://www.materiel.net/ctl/Cartes_g...96_Mo_SSC.html