best realtime tornado in a game

Old October 7th 06, 03:48 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure,comp.sys.intel,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.video.xbox
AirRaid

Default best realtime tornado in a game

it's from the game Alan Wake

http://www.gameklip.com/v/1606/

FF to the 3:30 min mark

you should really watch the entire video though.

this build of Alan Wake is running on an Falcon Northwest with Intel
Core 2 Quad(ro) Processor system overclocked to 3.7 GHz with an
"Nvidia graphics solultion", probably at least SLI if not
Quad SLI.

unbelievable.

I don't expect the Xbox 360 version to be nearly as impressive but you
can't beat the performance that a $400 console will bring for under
$2000. I doubt any $400 PC would be able to even run the game at
minimum settings.

Old October 7th 06, 07:19 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure,comp.sys.intel,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.video.xbox
Jordan

AirRaid wrote:
it's from the game Alan Wake

http://www.gameklip.com/v/1606/

FF to the 3:30 min mark

you should really watch the entire video though.

Impressive. You don't see many tornadoes in games. Although I was
always partial to Speed Devils on the Dreamcast.

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images..._screen020.jpg

- Jordan

Old October 7th 06, 07:25 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure,comp.sys.intel,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.video.xbox
Shawk

Rumba wrote:
Agreed, this game is taking graphics and physics to the next level.

It'll be impressive if it adds to the gameplay and isn't just a tech
interest...
Old October 8th 06, 05:44 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure,comp.sys.intel,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.video.xbox
Stygian

AirRaid wrote:
it's from the game Alan Wake

http://www.gameklip.com/v/1606/

FF to the 3:30 min mark

you should really watch the entire video though.

this build of Alan Wake is running on an Falcon Northwest with Intel
Core 2 Quad(ro) Processor system overclocked to 3.7 GHz with an
"Nvidia graphics solultion", probably at least SLI if not
Quad SLI.

unbelievable.

I don't expect the Xbox 360 version to be nearly as impressive but you
can't beat the performance that a $400 console will bring for under
$2000. I doubt any $400 PC would be able to even run the game at
minimum settings.

Yes we know all about the tornado. Because I posted about
it for you idiots back on 9-28.
Stop posting old news AirRaid.

Old October 8th 06, 06:42 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure,comp.sys.intel,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.video.xbox
Mitch Crane

Stygian wrote in news:_Z-
:

Yes we know all about the tornado. Because I posted about
it for you idiots back on 9-28.

Thanks. We idiots are in your debt.

--
ybbxvatyvxrnobeantnvayvivatyvxrnurergvpyvfgravatgb neguheyrrerpbeqfznxv
atnyylbhesevraqfsrryfbthvyglnobhggurveplavpvfznaqg urerfgbsgurvetrareng
Old October 8th 06, 07:15 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure,comp.sys.intel,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.video.xbox
[email protected]

AirRaid wrote:
it's from the game Alan Wake

http://www.gameklip.com/v/1606/

FF to the 3:30 min mark

you should really watch the entire video though.

this build of Alan Wake is running on an Falcon Northwest with Intel
Core 2 Quad(ro) Processor system overclocked to 3.7 GHz with an
"Nvidia graphics solultion", probably at least SLI if not
Quad SLI.

unbelievable.

Seen the video and it looks cool, enjoyed Max Payne 1 and 2 so I'll be
watching this one with interest.

Old October 8th 06, 01:54 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure,comp.sys.intel,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.video.xbox
Vince

From: "Stygian"

Yes we know all about the tornado. Because I posted about
it for you idiots back on 9-28.
Stop posting old news AirRaid.

You're the idiot.

There's only 12 months in a year.

Old October 8th 06, 04:56 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure,comp.sys.intel,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.video.xbox
Mitch Crane

"Vince" wrote in news:uy6Wg.113167$wg.20866
@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

From: "Stygian"

Yes we know all about the tornado. Because I posted about
it for you idiots back on 9-28.
Stop posting old news AirRaid.

You're the idiot.

There's only 12 months in a year.

Not on planet Styg of the Mularis star system (where the inhabitants have
IQs sometimes reaching into the high 80's).

Old October 8th 06, 06:06 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure,comp.sys.intel,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.games.video.xbox
Jordan

From: "Stygian"

Yes we know all about the tornado. Because I posted about
it for you idiots back on 9-28.
Stop posting old news AirRaid.

You're the idiot.

There's only 12 months in a year.