Anyone heard of Ebuyer? Returns advice

Old February 8th 04, 08:46 PM
Fat Freddy's Cat

"Phöènix" mindyouownbusiness wrote in message
Fat Freddy's Cat wrote:

Thought I'd add that the Google archive is turning up a veritable feast of
bad tempered exchanges between yourself and other usent contributors!
everything from sad exchanges arguing on the validity of posting a vibrator
sale to an electrical consumer group, to you getting all grumpy cos you lost
your driving license!

Mr Angry indeed - the sweat must pour off that furrowed brow as you
furiously type these exchanges, whereas, for me its all just a laugh and a
joke :0)

I would add though that your constant references to ASS and ASSHOLE are a
little disturbing!

I am content now to believe you simply trolled into this group with a
make-believe ebuyer tale and got your victim - me.
Ah well, looks like I was caught out again! well done sir!

g.

Old February 8th 04, 08:50 PM
Fat Freddy's Cat

"Phöènix" mindyouownbusiness wrote in message

You really need to buck up your ideas though. This decendency into semi
illiterate sentences with their reliance on words of the four lettered
variety has you way down on points.

Oh the hypocrisy!

QUOTE
I do not commend those who stoop to sniping at poor english usage and typos
in newsgroups but you have shown that you canstoop lower still.
UNQUOTE

g.

Old February 8th 04, 08:51 PM
Phöènix

Fat Freddy's Cat wrote:
"Phöènix" mindyouownbusiness wrote in message

"Irony" sometimes just seems far too short a word to express it's tue
meaning.

and 'humour' is something clearly lacking on your part.

You keep returning to this problem you have with my SOH yet you have yet to
crack anything but your backside in order to besmirch this thread.

and oh please let your next post be a *plonk* one - that would make
my week!

...but if I was to killfile you who would entertain us so.

Yup, thats true - folks in here have seen me have people like you
wriggling for ages - its a real hoot for everyone.

That would be in your (unbiased) opinion then.

So far it's like watching paint dry. You took the worm in your mouth over
eight hours ago and just turned belly up.

Your a flounder mate.

If you have me hooked why is it that I had to toss a coin to decide whether
to pick my nose or bother to reply.

Come on, if you want to compete for my fingers and time you are going to
have to do significantly better.

Old February 8th 04, 09:01 PM
Fat Freddy's Cat

"Phöènix" mindyouownbusiness wrote in message

If you have me hooked why is it that I had to toss a coin to decide

whether
to pick my nose or bother to reply.

it looks like replying won out then

keep tossing that coin buddy - it will keep you from tossing yourself.

Heard it all before from angry folks like you, me and my buddies are ****ing
ourselves at your constant retorts - probably the easiest I've ever had and
I aint finished with you yet!

btw, i hope the coin comes up for the nose next time!

g.

Old February 8th 04, 09:03 PM
Fat Freddy's Cat

Fat Freddy's Cat wrote:

Come on, if you want to compete for my fingers and time you are going to
have to do significantly better.

why did you choose to ignore the parts about swearing etc - I can only
ASSume its cos you've admitted to using such terms of abuse first?

g.

Old February 8th 04, 10:04 PM
Phöènix

Fat Freddy's Cat wrote:

I am content now to believe you simply trolled into this group with a
make-believe ebuyer tale and got your victim - me.
Ah well, looks like I was caught out again! well done sir!

Again only partly true. In fact barely correct at all but that seems par for
the course.

The Ebuyer question is true enough. However the topic was a worm for you and
the first paragraph, as I thought you must realise, is specifically
addressed to you and your bumpals.

I did checkout recent posts just as good netiquette requires. Actually
having checked the group I worded most of the question so as to give you
very little to bite on, but really I knew you would not be able to resist
the mention of Ebuyer, you're just so full of it where they are concerned.
Once you bit in your usual non-constructive and contrary manner you are
hardly worthy of the polite responses that most contributors deserve and
recieve.

I must admit you haven't gained my interest enough to bother googling you. I
just guessed I would find more posts of the same ilk you post here. For
instance pro Daewoo posts in uk.rec.cars.misc, pro Beko posts in
uk.tech.digital-tv, pro Mr Byrite in alt.fashion. Your whole lifestyle laid
bare and fiercly defended.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you can be quite rational except in your love affair
with Ebuyer.

Have fun!