just ignore Elector, he is only the pet troll of alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell

Old July 17th 03, 04:59 PM
*

Default just ignore Elector, he is only the pet troll of alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell

after reading this off topic messages, I have to ask.............

??????ARE YOU TWO MARRIED??????

YOU TWO ARE GOING AT EACH OTHER SO MUCH IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU'VE BEEN MARRIED
FOR YEARS!!!!!!!

:-)

"Elector" wrote in message news:3ede31f3@shknews01...

"RTFM" wrote in message
Still waiting for you to explain why you were unable to look up a simple

DNS
entry.

Asked & answered Kook

Elector

Old July 17th 03, 06:18 PM
Elector

"*" wrote in message ...
after reading this off topic messages, I have to ask.............

??????ARE YOU TWO MARRIED??????

YOU TWO ARE GOING AT EACH OTHER SO MUCH IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU'VE BEEN MARRIED
FOR YEARS!!!!!!!

:-)

"*"
Actually, it all started with the poster called "G" "RTFM" "G.Pal Androne"
"Pal Androne" "A. Grayson WalkerIII" and many other morphed names it has
used. Back in March 2003 it was asking a on topic question about a PB
computer, but was posting in RTF (HTML) I was polite and stated it was not
good form and it continued to post in Rich Text Format (HTML) it then
started asking off topic posts of how to import documents from word into OE
or visa versa. I again pointed out this was not the group and then stated to
stop posting in RTF and it went out of its way to attack me.

Since I have been here for many years I did not allow that to happen. I
spoke to his ISP and they said it would be better if I did not answer him
back since his troll postings are answered by me and that would make me as
bad.

I also had an email exchange with the upstream and they basically said they
would handle it. I know they spoke to him due to his more calm postings.

It is in no way diminished what measures I had to go through and the
countless hours at night searching for who and where he is. He likes to post
with a Ph.D but cannot prove it. Via his own web sites he lists many
educational honors of which if you call these places they never heard of
him. He boasts of being a CEO, COO, President etc. of a myriad of companies
and yet they are listed out of his apartment and they can be viewed at the
Florida department of corporations.

My main goal is to have it go away or stop giving or stealing others
answers. It claims to be professional but you tell me, would a professional
person or a educated person claiming a Doctorate be "trolling" a news group.

I have had to waste considerable free time on finding out about his wife and
her then boyfriend via his own stupid web sites. In fact he has the
information posted all over the net in many web sites. Do a google on his
real name that I have posted here. Or look up many of his posting handles he
has morphed into and search on them.

Please do the same for me and you'll see a big difference. I have helped
many over the years and I prove what I say, I don't have to lie and
embellish myself to have people like me or even write back and forth with
me. If he just stopped the HTML posting, the trolling, the off topic
attacks, I would have done so in kind.

Since this is a public newsgroup it requires a load of reading. Read where
this troll attacked my gender, my answers, my sexual orientation as straight
or gay, and a few other attacks and then judge for yourself.

This troll has stated he complained to RR and god knows who else. They did
not find me at fault. But question why the instigator of all these flame and
troll posts is still protected by his provider? cannot be for that $21.95
web service now could it? Read the TOS at FDN and EPIK then look at all it
has done not only to me but anyone who does not cater to him. Read the
posts, print them all out and see for yourself.

Yeah its pitiful that such trolls exist but that is the mark of the net, is
it not?

Have a great day!

Elector

Old July 17th 03, 09:35 PM
Winston

"*" wrote in message
after reading this off topic messages, I have to ask.............

??????ARE YOU TWO MARRIED??????

YOU TWO ARE GOING AT EACH OTHER SO MUCH IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU'VE BEEN

MARRIED
FOR YEARS!!!!!!!

:-)

I don't know if Mr. Elector replied to this, but if you were to check
the Google archives you will find that the "RTFM" or what ever name it
uses "G" etc. started the flames via his off topic and incorrect
answers. I also believe he has tried to align himself with Mr. Myers
and his correct posting answers. As Mr. Elector has stated this news
group pest is simply trolling for attention.

W.

Old July 17th 03, 10:18 PM
RTFM

after reading this off topic messages, I have to ask.............

And I had to answer, just so you will know the truth -- elector started the
flame war. There were 3 messages in the thread before he lumbered into the
fray. (However, I am in the process of having it stopped.)

========== I posted this note:

I need to be able to move documents created in Word (Word 2000, or Word 9)
and its spelling and grammar checker, into the world of OE 6 and newsgroups.
The key is the need to preserve all of the formatting, fonts, colors, etc.
created in Word.

It seems that no matter what you do in Word, or the format in which you save
the work, what you seen in OE does not match what you see in Word. The
difference seems to be the implementation of html in the two products.

In order to get the documents to look halfway the way I want it, I have to
edit and correct everything in Word, then send it to my email address. I
then had to drag the email to the newsgroup -- thus opening the OE editor.
Then I have to format it into plain text, and then format back to rich text
(html). This was the only way to get the resulting document to correctly
show my fonts and for it to respond to the "View size" command. Then, the
final editing had to be done in OE. That's just too klugey to accept, so
there MUST be a better way.

I could die of carpal tunnel syndrome if I don't find an elegant solution to
this document migration problem!

HELP? Ideas?

========= MrDancer responded:

I just have to ask.... why do you need Rich Text Format for newsgroups? I
can't think of any newsgroups where it is required, and it is, in almost all
cases, greatly discouraged to use RTF on newsgroups. You really shouldn't
have used it on this one. Usenet frowns on RTF.

Many people use newsreaders or browsers that don't fully support RTF and can
crash or lockup when clicking on a message like yours.

The only time I'll dare to use RTF is when sending personal e-mails to folks
that I know will enjoy it. In those cases, I've had no problems with 'copy
and paste' from Word97 or Word2000 to OE6.

========= I replied:

It is the architecture of the University of Phoenix Online. Simple copy and
paste does not preserve all of the Word formatting -- that is the problem.

======= elector, the self-appointed Internet cop, then started the war:

G: or whatever your name is:
You sir are a bull**** artist. Your Using Outlook Express as your news
composer and reader from FDN (Florida Digital Networks) and your forging the
President of the United States
"official" email address. Its a federal offense to use a government domain
name for the purpose your using it for. And as Anthony and Mr. Dancer have
stated and I also told you about this before that your not to post in HTML
but your either too stupid to understand what people are telling you or you
think you'll out smart the folks here that don't need to see your junk
posts.

You don't have a PB computer so go to the Microsoft news group and ask that
stupid question.

If I see more posts like you have done here now and in the past no matter
what ISP you have I will make sure they take care of their customer. Its bad
form to post in HTML and to top post and you have been told this in the
past. I am sure the ISP you use will love seeing that "White House Domain
Address" which will also more than likely get your account toasted. Now stop
trolling this group and go away on your own.

Elector

Old July 17th 03, 11:39 PM
Elector

"RTFM" :-) wrote in message news
after reading this off topic messages, I have to ask.............

And I had to answer, just so you will know the truth -- elector

started the
flame war. There were 3 messages in the thread before he lumbered

into the
fray. (However, I am in the process of having it stopped.)

You need only visit http://www.google.com and under "groups" enter
alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell then "A. Grayson Walker" search in
group:alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell: only and amuse yourself.

Still having that reading problem huh? After your initial question
asked and answered read my original reply. Google does not lie.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=A....um=58&filter=0

then this was posted by him:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=A....um=52&filter=0

Please note how polite and nice I was. You must read the whole thread
some are 8, 10, 14, 22 messages long but read them.
His prater about OE to Word had no business in this group, which is
for help with Packard Bell computers. His continued posting about the
right to post in HTML and assorted other posts to flame on our group
members from the United Kingdom (Look at the 4th. of July post with
the Declaration of Independence posted. Show where that was PB
related. Look at the post where it likes to claim he is a professional
anything. But still refuses to post any proof of anything. Other here
have asked that question but he ignores the requests.

He likes to use long English but in many of the cases he used it had
nothing to do with the subject at hand. Figure that one.
Then this nut case starts to post about a Jack someone etc. and that
is real bright. he actually thinks its me. He also thinks any
complaints he makes will be taken seriously? Not this week or in this
life son. Your posting history shows you to be a troll and a phony. I
also sent an email to the elections board who you are defaming and
diluting its good name with your posting at that loser group on Yahoo.

And while I am at it, post any proof of your Ph.D and your business
other than the one at the Florida Corporations Web site. It lists your
apartment as your business. You have filed no tax records for this so
called International business? Why is that? Maybe I will alert the US
Treasury Department to find out where your records in Florida are.

Again you started this, I will finish it. I offered you a way out of
this flame fest and yet you continue your attacks on me. So be it!

his third post:

Was some sort of "Ignorance of Elector", please note it continued to
post in HTML and others on the group told the troll to go away and
stop what he was doing. He did not. And to this day his ISP and the
upstream are monitoring him but taking no action.

And for the record he can try to do anything he wants. Nothing is
going to happen, troll boy. Please resign yourself to the back of the
bridge and go away. You can complain to everyone and anyone and you'll
be in for a big surprise. But please complain I enjoy the interaction.
Dope!

Elector

Old July 18th 03, 10:39 AM
*

YEP!!! YOU TWO DEFFINATLY ARE MARRIED!!!!

INDICATORS A

1. Long winded

2. an endless infatuation with each other

3. haveing trouble getting off or getting each other off

4. never ending "I'm RIGHT!, Your WRONG!, Your WRONG!,
I"m RIGHT!

5. bothe are pitching neather is catching

no doubt about it you two are deffinatly married..........

O O
/---------\
[][][][][]
\---------/

"Elector" wrote in message

"RTFM" :-) wrote in message news
after reading this off topic messages, I have to ask.............

And I had to answer, just so you will know the truth -- elector

started the
flame war. There were 3 messages in the thread before he lumbered

into the
fray. (However, I am in the process of having it stopped.)

You need only visit http://www.google.com and under "groups" enter
alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell then "A. Grayson Walker" search in
group:alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell: only and amuse yourself.

Still having that reading problem huh? After your initial question
asked and answered read my original reply. Google does not lie.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=A....sys.pc-clone.p
ackardbell+group:alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell+group:alt.sys.pc-clone.packard
bell+group:alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell+group:alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell+g
roup:alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell+group:alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell+group:a
lt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell+group:alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell&start=50&hl=e
n&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&group=alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell&scoring=d&selm=Xv
z3a.61544%24842.22620%40news1.fdn.com&rnum=58&filt er=0

then this was posted by him:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=A....sys.pc-clone.p
ackardbell+group:alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell+group:alt.sys.pc-clone.packard
bell+group:alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell+group:alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell+g
roup:alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell+group:alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell+group:a
lt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell+group:alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell&start=50&hl=e
n&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&group=alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell&scoring=d&selm=WD
T4a.61579%24842.22914%40news1.fdn.com&rnum=52&filt er=0

Old July 18th 03, 10:49 AM
Elector

"*" wrote in message
YEP!!! YOU TWO DEFFINATLY ARE MARRIED!!!!

INDICATORS A

1. Long winded

2. an endless infatuation with each other

3. haveing trouble getting off or getting each

other off

4. never ending "I'm RIGHT!, Your WRONG!, Your

WRONG!,
I"m RIGHT!

5. bothe are pitching neather is catching

no doubt about it you two are deffinatly married..........

O O
/---------\
[][][][][]
\---------/

Ha ha, but I am trying to get the D I V O R C E....!

Elector

Old July 18th 03, 02:12 PM
*

lets see, witch one of you gets the super sized self inserting butt plug in
the devorce, and who gets costody of the 12 car battarys used to power the
SSSIBP?

"RTFM" :-) wrote in message ...
Notice how he even denied his original message? No matter because he will
soon be terminated.

Old July 18th 03, 03:07 PM
Elector

"RTFM" :-) wrote in message ...
Notice how he even denied his original message? No matter because he will
soon be terminated.

Not in your life time loser. Keep those complaints coming.
Oh and if you knew how to read, the link I gave you was the first time I
responded to you. But your far too stupid to see that.
I stand behind my posts. Again go away little troll.

Elector

Old July 18th 03, 06:25 PM
*

you'll have to supply the truck to haul it there since you kept the
battarys.

"*" wrote in message

lets see, witch one of you gets the super sized self inserting butt plug

in
the devorce, and who gets costody of the 12 car battarys used to power

the
SSSIBP?

I understand they make them in Pennsylvania (SSSIBP). Send him one. I have
the batteries here.

Elector