Attn: Mr. Elector--Your going to love this one

Old July 13th 03, 03:39 PM
Winston

Default Attn: Mr. Elector--Your going to love this one

I went to that losers RTFM Yahoo Groups for packard bell and noticed
now its posting that Jack guys photo on the opening page with a
conference table of people. What a moron this A. Grayson Walker is.

Then he has some mention of a State Agency on the site as well which
has nothing to do with Packard Bell computers and his news group
postings are jumping all over you again. Ha ha

Well just thought you wanted to keep up to date with your pet
troll-kook.

Oh by the way I sent an email to Yahoo Groups Abuse Department for the
photo that is not yours and the mention of an Official NYS State
agency on the site that also does not belong there. Maybe I will file
a complaint with that state agency as well. As to the troll posting
the name without permission.

In retrospect this troll must be really upset with you to spend his
whole life trying to figure out how to harm you.

Well keep up the good work, Mr. Elector

W.

Old July 13th 03, 04:46 PM
Elector

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 10:39:48 -0400, "Winston" had this to say and I had
to reply to it:

::I went to that losers RTFM Yahoo Groups for packard bell and noticed
::now its posting that Jack guys photo on the opening page with a
::conference table of people. What a moron this A. Grayson Walker is.
::
[...]
::http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
::-----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----

Hi Winston:

It is not a big deal. As what was discussed before if the troll wants to place something on that
Yahoo site he is only viewing it. Please note with you and others joining and leaving the group
only excits the troll. No one can view the tripe and that is all well and good.

Don't let the occurance bother you and enjoy your Sunday in the sun.

Elector

Old July 14th 03, 09:31 PM
Simon

snip

With only 9 members its absolutely buzzzzzzzzzing.

Old July 14th 03, 09:46 PM
Winston

"RTFM" :-) wrote in message ...
"Winston" wrote

" ... and his news group postings are jumping all over you again. Ha

ha "

Interesting, you think you can see messages that are restricted to

members
only, but you are not a member. What does that make you?

If you look closely, you will see a photo that is not yours too!

Well keep up the good work, Winston

Please don't think Mr. Elector is not kept up to date with your
foolishness. See below. There are only a handful of folks that joined
it (Your Packard Bell losers group) for the sole reason to see just
how far you would go. Now posting a photo of who you think Mr. Elector
is, makes the whole group laugh at you. Many folks know Mr. Elector
and what he looks like and that is not him.

Secondly, kooks must be kept under a watchful eye. And you are a kook
as proven here and at the losers group. You don't even know what
member I may or may not be. Nice try Sherlock Holmes. Now since your
the only poster at the group, must I get a cut and paste on this? You
are pathetic.

You have drummed up slights against a person that told you to conform
to the newsgroups policy, you didn't like it and now you throw a
tantrum. You come to this group to only post trolls and flames. Like
you just did. You have also stolen the postings of folks here and
pasted them at the losers group. Your time is closing in Mr. Troll. Oh
and this was sent to your losers group I can post the headers with my
address expunged from it. Again you don't know what your talking
about. And how can you have a Un-Moderated group when a person cannot
view the messages (even members) and all postings that would show you
to be an idiot are blocked from posting. So I can see that your still
a Liar, News Post Thief, and Idiot. (Place them in any order to suit
your taste)

W.

There are 2 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

1. Hello Deuxchevaux4me:

2. Fan mail from Winston
From: "List Owner"

__
__

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 16:30:27 -0000
Subject: Hello Deuxchevaux4me:

Hello Deuxchevaux4me:

Thank you for your interest in joining the fastest growing Packard
Bell user group on the Internet. Before you can be approved for
membership, you must pass our membership screening procedure. As you
may know, the Usenet has been plagued by what appears to be criminal
activity by a network of pedophiles, led by an infamous New York
resident.

Working closely with the FDLE, we have developed a screening
procedure to prevent the infiltration of this group by pedophiles.
There are a few questions we require, followed by a telephone
screening interview.

You will receive your questionnaire in a separate email. Pending the
review of your responses by the screening committee, a telephone
interview will be arranged at a mutually convenient time. To expedite
our screening procedure, please insure that your Yahoo profile is
complete, and send us your full name, mailing address, and residence
telephone number.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Packard Bell List Moderator

Hello,

The following user would like to subscribe to the Packard-Bell group:

deuxchevaux4me

This subscription request requires your approval because the
Packard-Bell group is configured to restrict membership. This
means that a moderator must approve each new member. This user
will not become a member of the Packard-Bell group unless you
approve.

To approve or reject this pending subscription using the web,
please visit

To approve this subscription using email, reply to this message.

To reject this subscription using email, forward this message to

Thank you for choosing Yahoo! Groups as your email group
service for the Packard-Bell group.

Regards,

Yahoo! Groups Customer Care

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

__
__

Message: 2

Old July 14th 03, 10:40 PM
RTFM

Nah Winnie - there are 17 members, except for a cross-dresser that was
kicked off. I guess that was you. Ohmygoodness!

There will be some changes here -- and there -- soon.

Keep up the good work, Winnie.

Old July 14th 03, 11:02 PM
Elector

"RTFM" :-) wrote in message ...
Nah Winnie - there are 17 members, except for a cross-dresser that

was
kicked off. I guess that was you. Ohmygoodness!

There will be some changes here -- and there -- soon.

Keep up the good work, Winnie.

Hey Kook, Liar, Troll:

Now your trying to troll-flame on Winston's posts. You see he was
correct you are a pathetic loser. The only changes your going to make
is at that losers group of yours, oh that is if Yahoo Groups doesn't
take the site down for your horse ****.

You will never control or moderate this group. Sorry to tell you. If
need be I will have it RFP for moderation and have my work servers use
the moderation bot so that none of your posts will ever be seen.

Why don't you use some of the kookdom to prove your PhD (Supposedly
from The University Of Georgia, Athens, Georgia.) or some of that
Smith-Walker crap that you claim is global, cross country but is out
of your apartment you share with your boyfriend. That was why your
wife divorced you? Not much of a man are you? Then you have to stoop
low as to say another person is a "cross dresser" you would have no
idea who is who at that loser site.

So you can understand it, there are many moles at that loser group of
yours and I know your every printed word and deed. I have jpgs. of all
your posts and site messages. Made by YOU. Or should I say "stolen"
from here and posted there.

How does it feel to know that everyone knows your a PROVEN LIAR, A
PROVEN TROLL, and ASSHOLE.

Notice how you have no one coming to your defense. I noticed you like
to post Mr. Rohl's photo but your own is fat and balding and ugly and
I don't even think your a born American, are you? That tan of yours is
not from Ft. Lauderdale is it? LOSER

So keep posting troll boy, you get yourself in deeper and deeper in
each post.

Elector

Old July 14th 03, 11:25 PM
RTFM

elector: Most of your posts have nothing to do with Packard Bell, but only
with your obsessions. When they do deal with PB issues, they are frequently
WRONG. Moreso, you take credit for the work of others in your grandstanding.
However, they are being relayed to an interested audience. Most of your
posts are in violation of the Usenet's guidelines, and your lethargic isp's
TOS. I trust you are enjoying yourself. You should create a moderated Usenet
list -- be my guest! You could call it the "Ravena Rants". CUL8R

Old July 14th 03, 11:36 PM
Elector

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 18:25:16 -0400, "RTFM" :-) had this to say and I had to reply to it:

::elector: Most of your posts have nothing to do with Packard Bell, but only
::with your obsessions. When they do deal with PB issues, they are frequently
::WRONG. Moreso, you take credit for the work of others in your grandstanding.
::However, they are being relayed to an interested audience. Most of your
:osts are in violation of the Usenet's guidelines, and your lethargic isp's
::TOS. I trust you are enjoying yourself. You should create a moderated Usenet
::list -- be my guest! You could call it the "Ravena Rants". CUL8R
::
What was that you posted loser. Oh your still copying the posts here and placing them on that
losers group of yours. Ha ha just like I stated earlier. Your a lying thief. Steals posts and
answers from others and then chimes in for the credit. Not a thought in your head that has not been
stolen from others.

Oh shoiuld we ask for that AGP on the PB 680 MB or that hemostat for that digital camera. Or that
"purest" bull**** you write for BIOS updates with BIOS overlay programs that don't work properly.
Your a font of mis-information.

And there you go with that "Ravena Rants" keep trying but I am not in Ravena but your too stupid to
figure out that I am not as easy to find as Dan is with your former wife.

Oh and as far as CUL8R only in your dreams. Or is that Nightmares?

Elector

Old July 15th 03, 12:06 AM
Winston

"RTFM" :-) wrote in message ...
elector: Most of your posts have nothing to do with Packard Bell,

but only
with your obsessions. When they do deal with PB issues, they are

frequently
WRONG. Moreso, you take credit for the work of others in your

grandstanding.
However, they are being relayed to an interested audience. Most of

your
posts are in violation of the Usenet's guidelines, and your

lethargic isp's
TOS. I trust you are enjoying yourself. You should create a

moderated Usenet
list -- be my guest! You could call it the "Ravena Rants". CUL8R

Yeah like all your troll posts in this public newsgroup are being sent
to your ISP. A kook supporting ISP and pretty soon a banned ISP unless
they get their act together and enforce their AUP-TOS which you have
violated from day one on this news group.

Again post any proof of your bogus claims against Mr. Elector. Your
wrong answers are public knowledge and saved for all to see. And all
of your posts are in violation of usenet guidelines. The proof is in
the postings.

Again I put a question to you to prove any thing you have claimed
about Mr. Elector or your own credentials. You are a liar and troll
and believe me there are more posts you have stolen that were sent to
Mr. Elector from that bogus Packard Bell at Yahoo Groups site. Your
still posting junk and you again have no idea how many folks are still
in that losers group and sending back every post you make/post. Why is
it only you are doing the posting? If you have all these folks joining
up why are they not posting?

Because they know your a troll and kook.

CYA

W.

Old July 15th 03, 01:08 AM
RTFM

All your libels, violations of your ISP's TOS, and invasions of privacy are
archived and will be read to you. Let me know when you have your "moderated"
list.

CUL8R

Looking for love or just some fun. Please contact me........................................H1XL Ned Dell Computers 0 January 9th 05 06:20 AM
Looking for love or just some fun. Please contact me........................................H1XL Ned Gateway Computers 0 January 9th 05 06:20 AM
I Love My DELL Brian J Dell Computers 4 December 1st 04 01:33 AM
I Love My DELL Brian J Dell Computers 0 November 16th 04 09:56 AM
Attn: Skid I'm back again. Henry Hide Overclocking 3 October 7th 03 03:00 PM