Vid card problems

Old April 14th 04, 06:33 AM
D.Ford

Default Vid card problems

I have purchased a EVGA Gforce fx 5600 ultra vid card.
Had it in my computer for ten days, the gpu fan quit and my computer started
to lock up. fine
Got a replacement card, installed, ten days go buy GPU fan quits again?
Checked all voltages to this card all good all voltages from power supply
good. no fluctuationmore than .25 of a volt.
Checked all bios setting as per EVGA all ok.
Has anyone run into problem's like this with this or anyother EVGA vid card?
any one have any suggestion on what i could check next???

D.Ford