who makes cheap tower cases with BLACK bottom?

Old June 1st 14, 12:47 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default who makes cheap tower cases with BLACK bottom?

I inherited a PC in a cheap noname case. The interesting thing is that it
is painted black underneath. Every other case I can think of has bare
zincanneal or aluminium on the bottom.
The only other feature (in otherwise mediocre generic case) is that it has a blue light bar 15 cm wide under the power button.
I trawled through pages of Google image search and found a similar case,
presumably the same manufacturer, but the link was to a Chinese B2B site,
where content churns over as soon as it is indexed.
Old June 3rd 14, 11:55 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

On Monday, June 2, 2014 8:35:44 PM UTC+8, Joe Blow wrote:
Coolermaster N200
ALL black, in, out & bottom, even the supplied accessories inc screws
are black.

No it isn't one of those. Doesn't resemble Coolermaster - I had 3 different
Coolermasters this century. Noname case is a cheap piece of garbage. The front
panel USB ports are held on by 2 screws, and the original owner broke them
just by pushing in a wireless keyboard tranceiver. Very flimsy indeed.
I imagine the PC shop that sold it would have discontinued using these
bottom-of-the-barrel bargains after a few returns.

WTD: A cheap (or even free) ATX midi tower case Dave Homebuilt PC's 4 May 28th 06 11:32 PM
Anyone on the fence about getting the chieftec large tower cases - get one Lane Lewis General 0 November 18th 03 08:55 AM
ATX Midi Tower Cases Wolfi General 1 November 2nd 03 07:24 PM
Cheap rackmount cases? nigell UK Computer Vendors 0 July 8th 03 07:19 PM