thank you elector

Old July 19th 03, 02:07 AM
metronid

Default thank you elector

I do not know what you did
But thanks completing the restore for the
modified floppy

Old July 19th 03, 12:42 AM
Elector

"metronid" wrote in message
I do not know what you did
But thanks completing the restore for the
modified floppy

???

I think the thanks was for directing Gary to you. Your the expert on
the disks as I have always stated.
Maybe you would like to teach me how to do it? To each I give their
due.
I take it your done watching the babes? Hope you had a nice vacation.

Elector

Old July 19th 03, 12:58 AM
Gary

The thanks was for all your help, including the info for changing the CDRom
drive letter back to "Q" in the system edit. Between all your ideas and the
floppy I was able to get the new CDRom up and running.
In the end, I learned that the MadDog runs off the generic drivers inside
of the windows setup.
Again, thank to all.

Old July 19th 03, 01:12 AM
Elector

"Gary" wrote in message
. ..
The thanks was for all your help, including the info for changing

the CDRom
drive letter back to "Q" in the system edit. Between all your ideas

and the
floppy I was able to get the new CDRom up and running.
In the end, I learned that the MadDog runs off the generic drivers

inside
of the windows setup.
Again, thank to all.

Hi Gary:

Your welcome for what ever part I had played in your quest. Have a
nice weekend. And please stop back at any time.

Elector

Old July 20th 03, 03:16 AM
metronid

Email me
I will gladly show you
I posted it once
It is not a problem

Old July 20th 03, 01:14 AM
Elector

"metronid" wrote in message
Email me
I will gladly show you
I posted it once
It is not a problem

I have emailed you from the RR account

Elector

Paperport's Formtyper does not save to Paperport Desktop jberger Scanners 5 May 17th 04 10:27 PM
Help Winston Packard Bell Computers 11 August 28th 03 10:05 PM
just ignore Elector, he is only the pet troll of alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell * Packard Bell Computers 40 July 21st 03 11:50 PM
Attn: Mr. Elector--Your going to love this one Winston Packard Bell Computers 14 July 15th 03 07:37 PM