searching for k63 processor

Old April 11th 04, 03:08 PM
Mike Baldwin

Default searching for k63 processor

I'm searcing for an AMD K63 processor to upgrade my K62. I've failed a few
times at ebay and I'd like to check this space. If trolling for sales here
is frowned upon I apologize. This is my first time on the group. Responses
sent via email would be appreciated.

mike

Old April 11th 04, 08:20 PM
Wayne Wastier

"Mike Baldwin" wrote in message
I'm searcing for an AMD K63 processor to upgrade my K62. I've failed a
few
times at ebay and I'd like to check this space. If trolling for sales
here
is frowned upon I apologize. This is my first time on the group.
sent via email would be appreciated.

mike

http://www.jlmtech.net/catalog/index...9f7a5fd2dc61d4

Athon 64 bit processor applications stability. S. Md. Kabeer Ahmed Overclocking AMD Processors 8 February 16th 05 04:50 AM
How to know wether a failure is in the processor or the mobo? a.m. General 1 November 19th 04 08:55 PM
Second processor Federico General 7 October 29th 04 12:11 AM
Dual processor system vs Single processor system HawkEye_42 General 3 January 27th 04 12:01 PM
PC building - problem num. 1: cannot install processor (help)! J General 2 August 12th 03 11:18 PM