Asus P4C800-E Deluxe & Raid

Old August 17th 04, 12:20 AM
DrHibbert

Default Asus P4C800-E Deluxe & Raid

I have 2 questions for you guys: (The 2nd is the most imporntant)
#1 in the Raid settings it has the IDE setting, if I set the BIOS to
that setting does that mean it will act as a regular IDE port??

#2 I have Raid setup (to IDE atm) and during boot it will detect the
HD on the raid channel yet I cant see it in windows. I have installed
the raid driver, yet in the device manager the Raid controller is
found and has the drivers but is comming up with the following error:
"The Device cannot start (Code 10) does anyone have any ideas on how
to fix this problem?? Thanks

DrHibbert