possible heat problem with a Winfast Ti4200 A280

Old July 3rd 03, 11:47 AM
Frank Bradshaw

Default possible heat problem with a Winfast Ti4200 A280

Hi all - can anyone describe to me the effects on the computer when you
install a new card if

a) there is a heat problem or
b) there is a a driver/software problem?

I has having a whole bunch of problems after installing the above card, then
I put my old tnt2 32mb back in and hey presto, all is fine. So the card is
the obvious problem. Just need some help in sorting it out please!!!

frank

Shuttle XPC Heat Problem nikoli General 17 July 6th 04 11:04 PM
Power supply heat problem? - General 11 November 27th 03 09:02 PM
Cooling Questions Peter Cavan General 35 September 2nd 03 06:42 AM
rather straightforward heat problem Jan Biel General 3 August 25th 03 08:14 PM
Advice on lockup problem grendel General 1 July 7th 03 05:39 AM