Gainward GeForce3 Ti450 Driver Question

Old July 2nd 03, 06:16 PM
RHD

Default Gainward GeForce3 Ti450 Driver Question

Hi,

I am getting a Gainward GeForce3 Ti450 64Mb AGP card tomorrow and I was
wondering which drivers would be the best to install using Windows XP and
overclocking the card, there are a couple of options out the

Gainwards WHQL 28.32 driver

Nvidia's Detonator 44.03

Others???

I read somewhere that Gainwards driver had problems with 3D.

I be using the card in an ABIT IS7-E 2.4GHz

Thanks in advance!

-RHD

Old July 2nd 03, 07:52 PM
Courseyauto