Free Support forums various categories.

Old January 12th 04, 07:12 PM
Askhow.net

Default Free Support forums various categories.

Free Support forums various categories.

Hi All,

You are invited to check our brand new forum out. Our boards are free and
and we are looking for new members and visitors. If you have a computer
related problem or just wanna check out some cool stuff that is posted here
feel free to check us out. Nothing and really mean nothing costs you
anything. There are absolutely no ads and we do not sell anything. We
help people for fun and you should too.

Here are our some categories:

Tutorials and Howto's
Computers & Internet Stuff
Arts Crafts & Hobbies
Cool & Wacky Stuff
Little Known Facts
Recipes, Cooking & Baking ( Secret recipes are posted here!!! )

We launched our forum Jan. 4, 2004 and are just now starting to advertise so
please don't be alarmed at the number of members. We are also looking for
moderators and new ideas to make this forum better.

Be one of the founding members and join today. We encourage you to bring
friends or pass on this message to those you think might be interested.

http://www.askhow.net

Thanks
Jaks and Tortoise

--
Jaks http://www.askhow.net
Free Support Forums

FREE BOOK HowMmwwmm General 0 December 9th 03 09:24 PM
SCSI support? Steve General 10 November 18th 03 06:37 AM
Can a motherboards bios be upgraded to support faster CPUs? How? [email protected] General 0 September 28th 03 12:50 PM
Earn $500 to $700 per Week Downloading FREE Software [email protected] General 0 August 10th 03 10:23 PM
Earn $500 to $700 per Week Downloading FREE Software NAQE [email protected] General 0 July 20th 03 07:27 AM