Overclocking MSI 5600 FX card - any ideas?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 28th 03, 06:58 PM
DRCray

Default Overclocking MSI 5600 FX card - any ideas?

HUH? I am using the MSI FX5600-VTDR128 with 44.03 Drivers. I don't see
the
ability to set my own clock rates anywhere. The fastest I've been able to
get it to run with 3DMark03 is 2897. Do I need to be running 44.65 Beta
drivers to do this? I am running Windows XP SP1 Pro, with nVidia Drivers
44.03. My Motherboard is a ASUS P4P800 (865 chipset), P4 2.80CGHz Intel,

My
1GB Dual DDR is 400+.
DRCray

Answered my own question. I downloaded and installed the registry hack from
http://www.guru3d.com/cgi-bin/countd...i?coolbits.reg and rebooted to
display the clock settings.