toolbox for HP 932c

Old April 1st 04, 02:23 PM
Brian Cloutier

Default toolbox for HP 932c

I have lost my original cd and after downloading the software from HP'S web
site there is no toolbox for cleaning or aligning the cartridges. Does
anyone know where I can download the toolbox for the 932c? I had no look
with a search on goggle.

Thanks,

Brian

Old April 1st 04, 06:02 PM
tomcas

Brian Cloutier wrote:
I have lost my original cd and after downloading the software from HP'S web
site there is no toolbox for cleaning or aligning the cartridges. Does
anyone know where I can download the toolbox for the 932c? I had no look
with a search on goggle.

Thanks,

Brian

It sounds like you downloaded and installed the corporate version. Try
the home version.