HP1100d Toolbox

Old May 8th 06, 12:41 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers

Default HP1100d Toolbox

My HP1100d Toolbox is no longer functional for checking the ink levels.
System is a Dell 9300 2.8GHz, 1GB RAM running XP Home SP2. Is there a later
version of HPWHTBX.EXE available (I have version 2003.930.0.0 09/23/2003
280K)? Any suggestions on how to get an ink level display? The file shows
up as a running process but does not show in the system tray.
--
"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch. Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the

Old May 10th 06, 04:03 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers

On Sun, 7 May 2006 19:41:08 -0400, "Jim Higgins"
wrote:

My HP1100d Toolbox is no longer functional for checking the ink levels.
System is a Dell 9300 2.8GHz, 1GB RAM running XP Home SP2. Is there a later
version of HPWHTBX.EXE available (I have version 2003.930.0.0 09/23/2003
280K)? Any suggestions on how to get an ink level display? The file shows
up as a running process but does not show in the system tray.
--
"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch. Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision."
Benjamin Franklin

The copy I have is November 19, 2003. It is part of the drivers off of
their website. So far it's working fine under XP Pro. I uploaded a
copy here.

http://www.FenrirOnline.com/hpwhtbx.exe

Use at your own risk - always virus-scan EXE files before installing!
Also, it may not work unless part of the full installation routine.

---

http://www.FenrirOnline.com

Computer services, custom metal etching,
arts, crafts, and much more.

Old May 11th 06, 02:47 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers

On Wed, 10 May 2006 11:59:03 -0400, "Jim Higgins"
wrote:

The copy I have is November 19, 2003. It is part of the drivers off of
their website. So far it's working fine under XP Pro. I uploaded a
copy here.

http://www.FenrirOnline.com/hpwhtbx.exe

Use at your own risk - always virus-scan EXE files before installing!
Also, it may not work unless part of the full installation routine.

---

http://www.FenrirOnline.com

Computer services, custom metal etching,
arts, crafts, and much more.

I got a 404 error.

Trying again - the first letter was capitalized so the URL was
'wrong'. I think it's fixed now.

http://www.FenrirOnline.com/hpwhtbx.exe

I guess I should get around to putting up a proper 404 page sometime
soon.

---