SAPPHIRE RADEON X1950XT: driver latest version? URGENT!

Old April 6th 08, 05:13 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
KCB

Default SAPPHIRE RADEON X1950XT: driver latest version? URGENT!

wrote in message
Hi,
Could you tell me the latest version of the driver and Catalyst?
I'd like to update my old driver but I have confused ideas.
In a web site I see the latest version is v.8.3 2008 March.
In a different web site I see v.8.4 2007 Dicember.
Could you help me and tell me the precise file I have to download?
thanks

http://ati.amd.com/support/driver.html

Old April 6th 08, 06:15 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
[email protected]

THANKS a lot!

http://ati.amd.com/support/driver.html