8I945P-G problem when bios updated?

Old August 22nd 05, 03:33 AM
astro

Default 8I945P-G problem when bios updated?

Hi just wondering if anyone has this motherboard 8I945P-G. I just
updated the bios using the @bios utill on the mobo driver disk. It
tells me that all went well and that I need to reboot my machine for
it to take effect! That’s where it all went pear shaped. When I
restarted there's no vga nothing power to the video card and cpu are
there and hdd but no life not even a boot up screen. Heeellllppp
please anyone. I think this maybe a return to where I purchased it
from thing. Any suggestions appreciated thankfully

Cheers

astro

Old August 26th 05, 10:16 AM
M.Range

astro schrieb:

Hi just wondering if anyone has this motherboard 8I945P-G. I just
updated the bios using the @bios utill on the mobo driver disk. It
tells me that all went well and that I need to reboot my machine for
it to take effect! That's where it all went pear shaped. When I
restarted there's no vga nothing power to the video card and cpu are
there and hdd but no life not even a boot up screen. Heeellllppp
please anyone. I think this maybe a return to where I purchased it
from thing. Any suggestions appreciated thankfully

Cheers

astro

Hi astro,

just had the same problem with the same motherboard.
After updating the BIOS to F6 with @BIOS the tools tells everything is
allright. Then reboot and nothing works anymore.
I've just opened a call at Gigabyte but I've got not much hope that
they could / would help.

What OS did you use when you updated your BIOS?
(My first thought was that it could be the combination of Win XP x64
and the beta of @BIOS).

Regards

Michael

Bios problem with Asus A8V no spam AMD x86-64 Processors 1 October 23rd 04 01:34 PM
Alert at bootup Katy Asus Motherboards 3 September 24th 04 01:43 PM
P4P800 BIOS Disaster!!!! Suggestions PLS!!! Ken Fox Asus Motherboards 19 January 10th 04 01:47 AM
A7V8X-X Bios Problem ? RonK Asus Motherboards 2 November 4th 03 10:29 PM
[GA-sinxp1394] problem accessing siI3112A sata raid bios andrea agnoletti Gigabyte Motherboards 1 August 1st 03 03:52 AM