Nero 6 and DVD ISOs

Old March 10th 06, 09:53 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

Default Nero 6 and DVD ISOs

I've run into a strange problem with certain software ISO's downloaded in
connection with my MSDN subscription.

Certain DVD ISO's available (all under 930 meg in size) are not recognized
by Nero 6.6.1.4 as DVD images. When I try to burn them, I'm prompted to
replace the DVD-R media with CDR (which, obviously, will not hold the ISO).
On larger images (1.5 - 3.5 Gig) from the same source, Nero has no problem
recognizing and burning the ISO's.
I downloaded and tried BurnFree with the smaller DVD ISO's, and BurnFree
recognizes and burns them properly!

Has anybody seen similar issues with Nero 6? If so, are they fixed in Nero
7? I'd like to find out *before* paying for an upgrade.

Old March 11th 06, 09:14 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

"Dan G" wrote in message
news
Best tool for burning ISO DVD's is DVDDecryptor.

That used to be the case but it's been superseded by ImgBurn from the same
programmer.

http://www.imgburn.com/

Stephen