EVGA is a Great Company!!

Old January 21st 04, 04:04 PM
b00gjuice

Default EVGA is a Great Company!!

Hi All,

A couple months ago I started getting these weird pauses and lockups and
crashes in games that I troubleshot to my EVGA 5900 Ultra, (I re-installed
my old 5800 Ultra and Geforce 4 and everything was fine). My 5900 Ultra was
one of the first to ship and it didn't even come in a retail box, just a
brown box with an eVGA picture on it, and all the extras in bubble wrap
sleeves. Now $500 is lot to spend on a video card so you can imagine how
bummed out I was when I determined it was bad.

Anyway, I contacted EVGA tech support, gave them my serial number and
detailed description of my problem and the steps I went to troubleshoot it.
I got an email that said to contact the EVGA RMA about it and they accepted
my RMA for full warranty replacement. I had to pre-pay for UPS shipping (for
eVGA to ship to me) and sent the card to them with the RMA number on the
box.

Yesterday I got a brand new 5900 Ultra in the Retail Box! Wow! I expected
them to just send a plain card but I got the whole retail
package brand new in a sealed box. Because of this great service, eVGA has a
customer for life, and I highly reccomend them to
everyone!

eVGA's website is really easy to use, just create an account with your
serial number and you can get tech support on the web. They always answered
back within 48 hours. WTG eVGA you are my Hero!

Old January 21st 04, 06:19 PM
Tim W.

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:49:54 -0000, "Dan" wrote:

I'd rather a company that didn't ship a product that didn't work in the
first place!

Dan

Good luck finding the perfect company. :-)
Enjoy,

Tim Wisner www.wisner.us

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."
- William Pitt (the Younger)
Old January 22nd 04, 09:10 AM
Darthy

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 16:49:54 -0000, "Dan" wrote:

I'd rather a company that didn't ship a product that didn't work in the
first place!

Yeah... that makes life FAR MORE INTERESTING!!!

Like PNY - Warranty as long as its on the shelf or they stop making it
(which ever comes first "lifetime") or LinkSYS = no RMA department for
the 5yr warranty products. No one to talk to...

When 512K of video RAM was a lot!

Death to Palladium & WPA!!

dvd burner.. which one? db General 8 June 27th 04 07:47 PM
Nvidia PR vs ATI PR: It is time for an Nvidia company restructuring rms Nvidia Videocards 15 November 19th 03 03:53 PM
eVGA cards any good? PentiumPunk Homebuilt PC's 5 November 9th 03 07:47 AM
How is eVGA or PNY quality? Compared to Asus? Aloke Prasad Nvidia Videocards 2 September 4th 03 09:49 AM
Records great, but what about the audio??? mxh Ati Videocards 7 July 22nd 03 05:37 AM