Dustin Cook aka Diesel-Dum Gives Eagle New 10 Commandments He MUSTPerform To Save His Family

Old February 6th 17, 03:32 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Nathan Hale

Default Dustin Cook aka Diesel-Dum Gives Eagle New 10 Commandments He MUSTPerform To Save His Family

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi...ptember.org%3E

http://tinyurl.com/hc4qyah

From: Diesel
Newsgroups: alt.politics.scorched-earth
Subject: to dunzel
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 15:59:00 +0000 (UTC)
Eagle no@not now.ever Sun, 16 Aug
2015 12:21:57 GMT in alt.politics.scorched-earth, wrote:

Only cowards hide behind a phone call and threaten to dox innocent
family members like you did.

(Some Edited Out - Is in original post at URLs above)

[Dustin Cook aka God! tells Eagle He MUST grab his ankles
and bend over.]
===========
You will grab a copy of this pictu
http://picpaste.com/79640523d73075fc...8-Twh9IRh3.jpg

There is room for you to add additional text describing your bad
deeds. Suggestions would be to mention what a dick you were for
mentioning/laughing about those who've struggled with lost loved
ones.

You will also describe your tendency to try and dox people who've
done nothing to you. You will also mention that you enjoy trying to
determine where someone lives so that you can try to hold it over
their head later.

You will apologize for having used posts to stalk a regular to this
group. We'd beat you for that too. That poster isn't alone in that
feeling and he's our peer.

You will upload this picture once you've added additional text
describing what a low life you are for review. If it passes review,
you will ensure the picture remains on picpaste for no less than
seven days.

You will include the url to this picture in every single usenet post
you make as well as email you write, to anyone. Until seven days
have passed.

If you comply dox data already compiled will not be published.

I take no credit for having written the above note or the picture
included. I'm simply passing a message along to you Dave Eagle. I'd
suggest you take the message seriously. I didn't bother to share the
rest of it as I feel it would only inflame the situation because it
required you to say you were now my bitch.

I was far more patient with you than some others would have been.
SeaNymph often encouraged me to take steps to deal with you and GM
(who's not my peer) lost patience with you weeks ago.

You chose to take things you didn't like and make it a RL issue. You
notice I haven't called off my peers in this group doing something
to avenge me. I'm NOT an arrogant prick or a God or anything like
that, but.. I'm no punkass script kiddie wannabe either. I do not
bluff. I'm having a good day. Are you?

--
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

~~