Remember This About Raid/Dustin Cook/Diesel-Dum: HE LIES! ALWAYS!ALWAYS!

Old February 1st 17, 03:12 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Nathan Hale

Default Remember This About Raid/Dustin Cook/Diesel-Dum: HE LIES! ALWAYS!ALWAYS!

He lies:
"Does anyone at virus bulletin have evidence which indicates Dustin
and myself are the same person?"

He threatens - again:
"I suspect you guys are actually in serious **** now."

He keeps nym shifting* in an effort to defeat any Google searches for
the vicious posts from his past.

*Gremlin/John Grahms/Casio/Raid/Dustin Cook/Diesel-Dum**

**Sometimes written as "Dunzel".
++++++++
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!or...I/1UZvE5JBpRQJ

From: (Raid)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.virus
Subject: Virus Bulletin... wtf?
Date: 23 Feb 2002 08:31:31 -0800

Hi Gang...

I came across an old article by virus bulletin...Specifically the
August 1999 issue. Sad Spawn. Page 3

Allow me to quote from the article. (I've already emailed Dustin a
copy of the pdf file, with the high hopes he will consult with his
lawyer. EG)

"In August, the virus writer known variously as Dustin Cook, Raid or
Casio released the http.toadie.7800 virus". This was taken from the
printed paid for copy of virus bulletin.

Does anyone at virus bulletin have evidence which indicates Dustin and
myself are the same person? I'm sorry, but the witch hunting done here
a few years back isn't going to do. I suspect you guys are actually in
serious **** now. I don't have to prove I'm not Dustin anymore, quite
the contrary; If Dustin pursues this matter, You fellows might have to
prove he is me. Muahaha. Or you'll be facing some terrible legal
problems ahead. Hope your budgets big. G

Dustin,
I sent you an email this morning with the file I'm talking about.
Hopefully you and I will see the same viewpoint, and you will pursue
this matter legally. It's high time various media publications were
held liable for the stories they publish. Being listed as a virus
writer is very damaging, More so as they are trying to make you take
credit for Toadie. hehehe

Regards,
Raid