Dustin Cook aka Diesel-Dum: How To Slander/Defame Your Victim(Chapter 2)

Old January 29th 17, 12:59 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Nathan Hale

Default Dustin Cook aka Diesel-Dum: How To Slander/Defame Your Victim(Chapter 2)

From: Diesel
Newsgroups: alt.privacy.spyware
Subject: Dustin "DuckTurd" Cook aka Diesel-Dum - Lesson # 204: How To Slander Your Victim
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 12:50:43 -0000 (UTC)

"Buffalo"
news alt.privacy.spyware, wrote:

"mail.m2n Anonymous" wrote in message

snip a bunch of ****

You sound like an emotionally immature teenager.
Get a frick'en life of your own.
Wow!!

Not only that, it doesn't seem to understand the post I wrote, and/or
hasn't bothered to read the thread it was pulled from. That's what
happens when you make assumptions and go no further. ROFL.

+++
(See how the asshole LIES. All posts with his
message IDs and Google or HowardKnight URLs
are "assumptions". Are "assumptions" the same
as his other favorite line, "comprehension
problem"? Notice the usual bluff **** - ROFL,
or g or BIG G. What an insecure, pathetic
creature he is.)
+++

It asks WTF Eagle did, so, it hasn't read the thread(s) discussing
what went down. It's trying to make mr Eagle out to be a saint or
some random person I'm just picking on. ROFL. Such horse****. I
didn't pick Eagle out of the blue and I didn't try to draw first
blood on him, either.

+++
(He refuses to say what Eagle supposedly DID.
More specious **** about claiming information
exists in some thread or other that proves
his point. He says he didn't pick Eagle out
of the blue. Huh? What the hell does that
mean? This childish **** has "picked out of
the blue" hundreds of people since he's been
on Usenet. Can you think of even a single
poster you've known on Usenet who has spewed
such anger and threats at poster after poster
as has this sociopathic madman? His history
of hate started long before Usenet, though.
Remember his bragging how he and his teen
buddies destroyed another's CB equipment and
beat the hell out of him? This walking piece
of excrement was born defective. I'm sure his
history psychopathy goes back to shortly
after he learned to talk, or took his first
few steps. He's a sociopathic monster.)
+++

I also don't know why it's singled me out for writing about BDs
drinking program. Others with even more experience dealing with
drunks have also commented on it. And besides, heh, a rl friend of
his filled me in on his drinking problems. He doesn't even bother
denying it anymore. ROFL. He tried like hell to get me to cough up
the name(s) of the individual(s) responsible for ratting on him,
though. Even accused me of hacking! his computers to learn about
those rl issues of his I mentioned. Makes me wonder if he has a
journal or something on one or more of them. I have no way of
knowing, I've never tried to hack anything of his, and, I wouldn't
anyhow. I teeter enough on the gray/blackhat side of the lines as it
is.

+++
He can't figure out why someone would
criticize him for discussing a supposed
drinking problem? Whether true or not, only
immoral savages would dance around Usenet
seeking to destroy another by making the
problem common knowledge to all the world.

Here is a crystal clear example of how Dustin
Cook creates a lie and then seeks to convince
the world that others agree with him. In this
instance, the ****-mouth turd even claims
that some sort of experts or other agree with
him. Anyone know any "experts" of any kind in
these few crap groups Duck**** lives in? I
don't.

Eagle "doesn't even bother denying it
anymore." Exactly for how long does one deny
a falsehood propagated by a hateful liar?
When you do stop, According to this psycho,
it is the same as admitting he was right.
Welcome to the unbalanced mind of a
psychotic.

Oh, yes - here we go again, Duck**** has more
"experts" who ratted him out. Gee, that's
great proof isn't it. He says proof exists,
therefore proof exists. What a twisted, lying
**** he is.

Why go into anymore of his raving rants of
illusion and delusion. I think he has made my
points.
+++

The least the remailer could do, if they want to make me out to be
the worst possible person on the internet, is be accurate in the
commentary, and, stop using grade school level nicknames; those
really take away from the seriousness of the post, right off the bat.

+++
Sure. Now ask the asshole to comment on the
Message-IDs and URLs which expose his sick
posts for all the world to see. Those do NOT
take away from the seriousness of my posts.
Be careful though. The moment you read them
at their source, you will suffer a serious
"comprehension" problem. Dustin "DuckTurd"
says so.
+++

Hell, there's hundreds if not thousands of possible posts where I'm
being a total asshole (a long long time ago) they could use without
any editing/commentary required.

+++
Arsewipe doesn't stop lying. He is
threatening people to this very day, January
28, 2017. His hateful anger and threats of
physical harm never have ended. If he asks
for URLs or Message IDs, tell this spoiled
prick to read my anon posts - as everyone
else is doing - no matter how they lie
claiming they don't.

And the arsewipe knows for every enabling
asshole he has, there are a hundred posters
and nonposters who do read them and see the
unquestionable verification I supply.

Dustin Cook is the most disgusting "human
being (?)" I personally have ever come
across.

- The Anon Coward -
(Not quite ready yet to "slither back under his rock".)