7N400 Pro2 Rev 1 F11 BIOS

Old September 12th 04, 05:56 PM
John Bissell

Default 7N400 Pro2 Rev 1 F11 BIOS

Has anyone tried this latest BIOS? I'm at F5 and was hoping that the SATA
and/or GigaRAID BIOS code has been updated since then. I'd rather stick @ F5
if there are no performance fixes in the later updates.

--
John Bissell

Old September 14th 04, 01:19 PM
John Verdana

"John Bissell" wrote in message
nk.net...
Has anyone tried this latest BIOS? I'm at F5 and was hoping that the SATA
and/or GigaRAID BIOS code has been updated since then. I'd rather stick @
F5
if there are no performance fixes in the later updates.

Going by the release notes there's not much reason to change. I'm on F6 and
every version above that that I have tried breaks my system. Way to go,
Gigabyte!

Old September 14th 04, 11:41 PM
John Bissell

I put it on and it has a few more options, none of which are of any interest
to me. Didn't update the SATA BIOS. Nothing to get excited about but at
least it didn't break anything.

--
John Bissell

@