Overall reddish prints

Old June 27th 05, 07:58 PM
measekite

Frank wrote:

measekite wrote:

So now you have the real, truthful answer to my weird, psychotic
behavior...yep...I'm drunk again and still posting false information
about ink and printers that I know absolutely nothing about.
How weird is that huh?
But that's what we drunk morons do. :-)

measekit

Please accept my apologies Frank, as usual I'm totally wrong.
I'm always wrong especially when I'm drunk and posting false information
about ink and printers that I know absolutely nothing about and probably
never will!
How weird is that huh? Well it's normal for me.
But that's what we drunk morons do best. :-)
One other thing that I really like to do. When I stick my brown tongue
up Frankie Crankie's Ass I never, ever wash it! Can you believe it?
Hummm that's delicious!!!
Oh I know, that probably makes some of you normal people really sick but
not me!
Hell I'm already a complete hopeless sicko!
As you all can readily tell.

measekit
Old June 27th 05, 08:00 PM
measekite

measekite wrote:

Burt wrote:

Steve - What aftermarket inks have you used? I am using MIS inks for
my Canon i960 and others on this NG are using Formulabs bulk inks and
carts

I HAVE NEVER FOUND ANY WEBSITE THAT SPEIFICES ON THEIR SITE THAT
FORMULABS INK IS USED INSIDE THEIR PREFILLED CARTS.

filled with Formulabs inks in their Canon printers. Which one was
good but more expensive, and which one do you use now? Your answers
will be helpful for others who would prefer advice from a few people
who has successfully used aftermarket inks.

I don't know if you have seen this link.
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/re...ssage=12198835
A fairly crude test of color match and fade characteristic of several
aftermarket inks compared to Canon OEM inks was done with a swab on
plain paper and on photo paper. Certainly not the definitive
scientific test, but it does give some good comparative information.
Obviously, colors matches are best evaluated on prints as this is the
way the materials are used. Nonetheless, you get a pretty good idea of
color compatability and fade resistance. It looks to me as if almost
all of them are within a color range that would work well with
possible need for very minor tweaks.

" Stevelee" " wrote in message
. ..

measekite wrote:

Stevelee wrote:

The glossy photo paper setting is a more generic setting for a lot
of glossy photo paper.
It may be a better one for the kirkland paper. Photopaper Pro is
really specifically
set for Canon's own paper. It may work well for some paper but it
seems not the case.

Because you do not know what kind of ink you are using.

Well, that's a valid point. But the paper is the predominant factor
in choosing
which setup to print. True, the ink may make some differences. But
with the 3rd
party ink I am using I do get the best result when printing on Canon
paper and
use Canon's suggested setup. That tells me the ink matches well with
OEM.

I agree if a wrong set of ink is used it may change everything into a
unknown
domain. Maybe I am just lucky to get a hold of a good supply of ink.
There are
really only a handful of bulk ink retailers out there. The first
company I tried
was OK but too expensive for me. I tried a 2nd and I have been very
satisfied
since then.

Please forgive me for yelling at you Burt, as usual I'm totally wrong
but can't help myself.

Old June 27th 05, 08:02 PM
measekite

Frank wrote:

measekite wrote:

So now you have the real, truthful answer to my weird, psychotic
behavior...yep...I'm drunk again and still posting false information
about ink and printers that I know absolutely nothing about.
How weird is that huh?
But that's what we drunk morons do. :-)
One other thing that I really like to do. When I stick my brown tongue
up Frankie Crankie's Ass I never you wash
it!
Hummm!!!
Oh I know. that probably makes some of you normal people sick but not me!
Hell I'm already a real sicko!

measekite

Please forgive me Frank, as usual I'm totally wrong but can't help
myself. I guess I'm just a born,loser.

Old June 27th 05, 08:03 PM
measekite

Frank wrote:

measekite wrote:

So now you have the real, truthful answer to my weird, psychotic
behavior...yep...I'm drunk again and still posting false information
about ink and printers that I know absolutely nothing about.
How weird is that huh?
But that's what we drunk morons do. :-)
One other thing that I really like to do. When I stick my brown tongue
up Frankie Crankie's Ass I never you wash it!
Hummm that delicious!!!
Oh I know. That probably makes some of you normal people really sick but
not me!
Hell I'm already a complete hopeless sicko!
As you all can tell.

Old June 27th 05, 08:03 PM
measekite

Frank wrote:

measekite wrote:

hehehehe...so now you have the real, truthful answer to my weird,
psychotic behavior...yep...I'm always drunk and still posting false

Old June 27th 05, 08:52 PM
measekite

Burt wrote:

"measekite" wrote in message

Burt wrote:

Steve - What aftermarket inks have you used? I am using MIS inks for my
Canon i960 and others on this NG are using Formulabs bulk inks and carts

I HAVE NEVER FOUND ANY WEBSITE THAT SPEIFICES ON THEIR SITE THAT FORMULABS
INK IS USED INSIDE THEIR PREFILLED CARTS.

Formulabs ink is in cartridges sold by Alotofcrap (their Arrow carts, not
Rainbow),

NOTHING ON ANY WEBSITE BY ANYBODY HAS STATED THAT THEIR PREFILLED CARTS
ARE FILLED WITH FORMULABS INK AND NON OF THE CARTS BEAR THAT NAME ON
WHAT THEY SELL. IF THEY DO NOT LABEL IT AS SUCH THERE IS NO REASON TO
BELIEVE THAT IS WHAT IS IN THEM.

WeStink (carts that have the CRU id in their product listings), and,
I have been told, Wiredbeans carts which are available on ebay. You can
contact each of them to verify that their cartridges are filled with
Formulabs inks before purchasing.

GO CONTACT EVERYBODY ABOUT EVERY PURCHASE YOU MAKE WHEN THEY FAIL TO
PUBLICALLY DISCLOSE WHAT THEY ARE SELLING AND DO NOT LABEL THE PRODUCT
WITH THE CONTENTS. IF THEY SAY SOMETHING IS INSIDE THEN IT SHOULD BE
LABELED AS SUCH.

[...]

" Stevelee" " wrote in message
om...

Old June 27th 05, 11:12 PM
Burt

"measekite" wrote in message
. ..

(snip)
NOTHING ON ANY WEBSITE BY ANYBODY HAS STATED THAT THEIR PREFILLED CARTS
ARE FILLED WITH FORMULABS INK AND NON OF THE CARTS BEAR THAT NAME ON WHAT
THEY SELL. IF THEY DO NOT LABEL IT AS SUCH THERE IS NO REASON TO BELIEVE
THAT IS WHAT IS IN THEM.

Better not buy Canon OEM inks then as they don't state who makes their inks
or carts. I would also like to know where the Kenmore factory is located so
I can be sure who made their refrigerators and vacuum cleaners. Try to find
out who makes their signature tool line as well. I would like Measekite to
research the firms that every car "manufacturer" uses to outsource part
manufacturing. The line between manufacturer and brand labeling tends to
blur when you look at the real world marketplace as any MBA from Stanford
(except for Measekite) will tell you.

WeStink (carts that have the CRU id in their product listings), and, I
have been told, Wiredbeans carts which are available on ebay. You can
contact each of them to verify that their cartridges are filled with
Formulabs inks before purchasing.

GO CONTACT EVERYBODY ABOUT EVERY PURCHASE YOU MAKE WHEN THEY FAIL TO
PUBLICALLY DISCLOSE WHAT THEY ARE SELLING AND DO NOT LABEL THE PRODUCT
WITH THE CONTENTS. IF THEY SAY SOMETHING IS INSIDE THEN IT SHOULD BE
LABELED AS SUCH.

I see that you are back to you Libelous behaviour again.
(snip)

Old June 27th 05, 11:39 PM
measekite

Burt wrote:

"measekite" wrote in message

(snip)
NOTHING ON ANY WEBSITE BY ANYBODY HAS STATED THAT THEIR PREFILLED CARTS
ARE FILLED WITH FORMULABS INK AND NON OF THE CARTS BEAR THAT NAME ON WHAT
THEY SELL. IF THEY DO NOT LABEL IT AS SUCH THERE IS NO REASON TO BELIEVE
THAT IS WHAT IS IN THEM.

Better not buy Canon OEM inks then as they don't state who makes their inks
or carts.

You goota be the dumbest, most stupid MOT that I have ever seen. How da
hell to get your wife to ever **** you. Maybe that is what your trouble is.

I would also like to know where the Kenmore factory is located so
I can be sure who made their refrigerators and vacuum cleaners.

Then why don;t you ask them asshole.

Who da **** made you. It must have been your MAMA and a BullDog.

I would like Measekite to
research the firms that every car "manufacturer" uses to outsource part
manufacturing.

I am going to research you stupidity.

The line between manufacturer and brand labeling tends to
blur when you look at the real world marketplace as any MBA from Stanford
(except for Measekite) will tell you.

WeStink (carts that have the CRU id in their product listings), and, I
have been told, Wiredbeans carts which are available on ebay. You can
contact each of them to verify that their cartridges are filled with
Formulabs inks before purchasing.

GO CONTACT EVERYBODY ABOUT EVERY PURCHASE YOU MAKE WHEN THEY FAIL TO
PUBLICALLY DISCLOSE WHAT THEY ARE SELLING AND DO NOT LABEL THE PRODUCT
WITH THE CONTENTS. IF THEY SAY SOMETHING IS INSIDE THEN IT SHOULD BE
LABELED AS SUCH.

I see that you are back to you truthfull behaviour again.

LITTLE MISS MUFFET
SAT ON HER TUFFET
EATING BURTIE FURTIES WIFE
ALONG CAME FRANKIE
WHO LIFED UP HER PANKIE
AND BIT HER IN THE ****

AH HA HA HA HA :-*

(snip)

Old June 27th 05, 11:59 PM
measekite

Burt wrote:

"measekite" wrote in message
. ..

(snip)
[...]

Please forgive me for yelling at you again Burt, as usual I'm totally
wrong but can't help myself. I'm out of control again. I know I keep
repeating myself and that I'm always wrong when I'm drunk and start
posting false information about ink and printers that I know absolutely
nothing about and probably never will! After all, I have my little ip!
How weird is that huh? Well it's normal for me but most regular people
find it really freckly! Do you? I hope not.
But that's what we drunk morons do best.
One other thing that I really like to do. When I stick my finger up my
ass I never, ever wash it! Can you believe it?
Hummm that's delicious!!!
Oh I know, that probably makes some of you normal people really sick but
not me!
Hell I'm already a complete hopeless sicko!
As you can tell.
I do need help don't I?

Measekit