Nero default settings

Old February 14th 07, 09:42 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
KenB

Default Nero default settings

Hi...

Can anyone tell me how to re-set Nero6 to it's default settings? I changed a
bunch while burning a boot disk using some downloaded instructions; now I
don't know what the original default settings were.

Thanks.

Old February 15th 07, 05:35 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
smh

Default Mike Richter & "More precisely" (TOC)(dvd)

.. ----------------------
Mike Richter is a LIAR
-----------------------------------
Deirdre Straughan (Roxio) is a LIAR
-----------------------------------

KenB wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to re-set Nero6 to it's default settings? I changed a
bunch while burning a boot disk using some downloaded instructions; now I
don't know what the original default settings were.

How about uninstall with Nero CleanTool and then reinstall?
http://www.nero.com/nero7/enu/Nero_6_CleanTool.html
..

Mike Richter & "More precisely" (TOC)(dvd)

Mike Richter (The Slimiest Lying Friggin ****) crapped:

Dan G wrote:

More precisely

Like this, Mikey?

=====================================
From: smh
Date: 2/25/06
Subject: DVD recognized only on my PC - new data found

Mike Richter crapped:

It seems likely to me that you have errors in the TOC

There is no "TOC" on DVD, Friggin Freak!
Old March 12th 07, 11:48 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
KenB

I remembered I have a freshly-installed Nero on another computer, so I was
able to check the default settings. Seems to me most applications have
buttons for setting defaults. But apparently the designers of Nero think all
their customers are geeks with photographic memories. Mine's about 32K.

"smh" wrote in message
. ----------------------
Mike Richter is a LIAR
-----------------------------------

.

Mike Richter & "More precisely" (TOC)(dvd)

Mike Richter (The Slimiest Lying Friggin ****) crapped:

Dan G wrote:

More precisely

Like this, Mikey?

=====================================
From: smh
Date: 2/25/06

Old March 13th 07, 01:42 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
smh

.. -----------------------------------
----------------------

KenB wrote:

I remembered I have a freshly-installed Nero on another computer, so I was
able to check the default settings. Seems to me most applications have
buttons for setting defaults. But apparently the designers of Nero think all
their customers are geeks with photographic memories. Mine's about 32K.

There's Restore button in [Prefereces, Expert Features] in Nero 6&7.
Nero 5 doesn't and "assumed" to be so with Nero 6&7. Sorry about that.

From: smh
Date: 2/25/06

Mike Richter crapped:

It seems likely to me that you have errors in the TOC

There is no "TOC" on DVD, Friggin Freak!

Need Default Settings For Icons in WINXP, Please? Pedro Sanchez Homebuilt PC's 1 June 9th 06 09:40 PM
Canon MP500 default settings Wally Printers 2 January 1st 06 10:17 PM
CX5200 Default Settings Jose Printers 0 December 5th 04 10:28 AM
9800xt Default settings Lee Marsh Ati Videocards 1 July 24th 04 04:29 PM
Lexmark X5150 Default Settings Printers 0 June 15th 04 02:57 AM