Asus P4C800-E Deluxe, Manual fan control?

Old February 18th 04, 03:28 PM
Stephen

Default Asus P4C800-E Deluxe, Manual fan control?

Though the manual says I should be able to manually control the fans through
"Probe", this seems to be a typo.

From what I could glean from the news groups and Google, it looks like this
feature was dropped by Asus in probe about 10 or so revisions ago (why I
don't know since they are still are claiming the ability).

Is there still a way to control my fans through software?

Thanks