Info Peripherals Scanner Model FB735 & Software CD

Old August 18th 03, 03:29 AM
HBYardSale

Default Info Peripherals Scanner Model FB735 & Software CD

Info Peripherals Scanner Model FB735 & Software CD

Way back in '97 I bought an Info Peripherals scanner Model FB735 and now it has
finally broken down. I got extremely good service out of it for the past 6
years and hate to toss it out, and would appreciate any tips on how to go about
troubleshooting it. Info Peripherals is long out of business.

Symptom:

When you plug it in, instead of the white glow from the light, there is an
orange glow, and when I run the scanner software, it freezes -- no noises from
the scanner, etc.

I swapped the AC adapter to isolate it and sure enough, the adapter was OK. If
anyone knows how to repair it, please post and/or shoot me an email.

Also, since Info Peripherals is long out of business, anyone who needs the CD
that came with this scanner can contact me by email.

Printed on the original CD:

The serial number (required to run it).

ImageReader Scanner System Software IC Lite CD 2.0-735 ver.2

To Install:

1. Insert disk into disk drive.
2. Select Run from the start menus (Win95) or from the file menu in
Windows program manager (Wind 3.1x).
3. Type d:\driver\install (stubstitue correct letter if CDROM is not in
drive "d". Click OK.
4. Refer to your QUick Start Guide for software installation instructions.

CD Includes:

- Info Technician - Image Reader scanner driver
- InfoCenter Lite scanning control software containing 6 scanning applications
with online manuals:
- Image Pals Morphing & Art Wall
- Color Desk
- Caere OCR Engine