Snowdon Computers - Warning!

Old December 14th 03, 09:42 PM
John Blundell

Default Snowdon Computers - Warning!

In article , Blackthorn
writes

Snowdon Computers have a stirling reputation.

I thought he was Welsh?

As I recall Stirling is cold and hilly. I could see how that reputation
might apply to Wales.

--
John Blundell
Antispam From: address
Old December 14th 03, 11:25 PM
Rob

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 21:42:20 +0000, John Blundell
wrote:

I thought he was Welsh?

As I recall Stirling is cold and hilly. I could see how that reputation
might apply to Wales.

And wet. Which may apply to the original post.

-Rob
Old December 15th 03, 03:52 PM
***Fintan***

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 00:42:41 +0000, Sang Li wrote:

Malev wrote:

snip - whinge

Take your custom to PC World. They'll look after you.

LOL! :-)

is PC world that bad?? mind you i have never bought anything from them
except books and CD r

i normally see some items that i like then shop on-line to a different
company

as for not heard of snowden computers GB done them a favour i will be
buying from them after seeing so many praises

fintan
Old December 15th 03, 04:15 PM
Bagpuss

Malev wrote:

snip - whinge

Take your custom to PC World. They'll look after you.

LOL! :-)

is PC world that bad?? mind you i have never bought anything from them
except books and CD r

i normally see some items that i like then shop on-line to a different
company

If you have a local shop that they price match to then yes as they do
price match. I do often if I can't get to the local shop (its 20 odd
miles away).

I bought my laptop from them for around 600 below retail as it was a
customer return. At the time it was pretty much the best Toshiba you
could get for £1300. Even had a 12 month warranty still.
Old December 16th 03, 11:06 AM
CB

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message
news:umqa6czrhJKA71FD10FDNXfbSgZRuu9l@lifeinsuranc esystems.com...
Tim Auton wrote:
"Kadaitcha Man" wrote:
ß Ø ® G wrote:
On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 17:27:09 +0000 (UTC), "GB"
wrote:

FWIW I have not had any bad dealings with Snowdon, and I have no
axe to grind. Snowdon claim that they will provide full details of
the bodge in the auction particulars.

so why did you gob off before seeing the advert, if they stated
fully about the problem and someone buys it knowing this and
excepts the risk then alls fine and well

So I'll ask again why did you gob off about this before seeing the
advert ?

Er, why are you gobbing off? That question is asked on the grounds
that the existence of this thread indicates that Snowdon have not
and will not "provide full details of the bodge in the auction
particulars."

The existence of this thread indicates no such thing.

The meaning behind the existence of this thread is whatever I say it is

from
one moment to the next. When I want your opinion, I will give it to you.

Do
you understand that? Yes or no?

Troll:-(((((((((((((((((((((((999999999999