Happy Birthday America

Old July 5th 03, 07:49 AM
Lowen B. Holde

"yugsdrawkcab" wrote in message
a...

Daemon Rose wrote:

I can't speak for all Canadians, but I can say that personally I don't
hate Americans.. I laugh at them.

Good, because that's all you Canadians can do. I hope it's enough for

you.

All of our buildings are still standing... Yours?

Canada has buildings?

Old July 5th 03, 08:08 AM
Z28

I will keep up as soon as you become a citizen!

Z28 wrote:
"yugsdrawkcab" wrote in message
a...

Another lemming has spoken.

Yeap, you spoke!

I am hardly a U.S lemming.. Try to keep up?

Old July 5th 03, 09:28 AM
bongdaddyboo

SST wrote:

"Daemon Rose" wrote in message
Yeah, just where do these people get off talking about Americans
like that anyway? Don't they know Al Gore invented the Internet?

Damn right he did!

It's powered by *potatoe* juice as well isn't it?
--
take a hit dude,
Bongdaddyboo

Old July 5th 03, 10:01 AM
Anybody®

Except for when the news broke that someone gave birth to Daemon Rose
"Anybody®" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
That has got to be on of the saddest things I have ever heard, here, have

my
pity........
"neopolaris" . wrote in message

If you dislike 'US" tough. We are making the world a better place-one
sandbox and rice paddy at a time.

PS: Yo fatass KAI. I have a temper too. Goes well with my formal Army
training. In short, shut your piehole.

neopolaris
ex-grunt
E-3-1

Old July 5th 03, 10:09 AM
Anybody®

Just out of curiosity, are you not in Calgary on the Shaw network?
"neopolaris" . wrote in message ...

There probably wouldn't even be an internet or computers if it weren't for
the United States. There probably wouldn't be a helluva lotta things.

Old July 5th 03, 10:10 AM
Anybody®

Sure as hell doesn't take long for a well meaning post to get wrecked by
idiots like Daemon Rose & neopolaris, not to mention SST, the originator,
even if it is wayyyyy off-topic.........

"Anybody®" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
pooleese, and what a totally overworked off topic thread!!! Look at the
****ing size of it!!!! even with "over patriotic, You Are Not American"

SST
going I am surprised! What becomes of zealots?

Because they happen to live in the best country to ever grace the

planet.

Bitter? VBG

--
Daemon Rose

Old July 5th 03, 11:41 AM
Thomas Andersson

Thor wrote:

you should write to your congressman and request they propose a bill
to return the Statue of Liberty, that great American symbol....

Return everything not originally American and you're left with a few Native
Americans (The ones left that the 'other' Americans haven't finished off
yet).

I think it would look good back in France.

or don't you know your history?

His-to-ry?? explain? (remember that this is a nation who is younger than
most houses in Europe and whos cultures age can be measured in small
fractions of other cultures around the world).

Old July 5th 03, 11:52 AM
Thomas Andersson

SST wrote:

I love to see all the non-Americans come out in protest of a little
patriotism. its funny as hell and sad at the same time.

I think you'll find that most people complains about it beeing a waste of
bandwidth and totaly off-topic. This is (supposed to be) a non-political
newsgroup discussing computer hardware, not a forum for discussing what
country is better than what other or whose ideals are the purest or
whatever...
Crossposting and off-topic postings are bad nettiquette and will always draw
complaints, the hostile retorts against anyone daring to speak up doesn't
improve the situation...

Old July 5th 03, 12:04 PM
Thomas Andersson

neopolaris wrote:

Bite me. I'm just having some fun. If they hate "US" there is
nothing anyone can do. It's all predisposed. It's liberal crybabies
like you that give this great nation a black eye all the damned time
anyways.

Must we all fully embrace the 'american way' and love this 'great nation'?
How come that if you don't fully agree you're badged as a america hater?
Lack of love is not the same as hate, neither is lack of interest in the
matter.
And what's with the "Shut up becouse I'm stronger and got military training"
agianst those who dissagree? Not very mature is it?

Old July 5th 03, 12:07 PM
Thomas Andersson

SST wrote:

Yeah but beware of the Canadian Navy!

And the Noble Mounties.. oh yeah, and the Mighty Moose!

Not to forget the singing Lumberjacks

Hehe, honnestly though, I love Canadians, very kind and nice people.