Putting together new comp. please help.

Old January 1st 05, 04:22 PM
Der Steppenwolf

Default Putting together new comp. please help.

I am building new computer for a friend of mine and i found this board
in my local compstore but i don't know anything about this new chipset
so any info on it would be very nice. Tried searching the net but not
much luck there. It's an Asus A8V-E Deluxe K8T890 1xPCIe16 2xPCIe 3xPCI
4xDDR GLAN WLAN SATA RAID USB2.0 Firewire 939, and i was gonna pair it
with AMD Athlon 64 3000+Box Socket 939 (90nm).
Old January 1st 05, 04:48 PM
Rob

Der Steppenwolf wrote:

I am building new computer for a friend of mine and i found this board
in my local compstore but i don't know anything about this new chipset
so any info on it would be very nice. Tried searching the net but not
much luck there. It's an Asus A8V-E Deluxe K8T890 1xPCIe16 2xPCIe
3xPCI 4xDDR GLAN WLAN SATA RAID USB2.0 Firewire 939, and i was gonna
pair it with AMD Athlon 64 3000+Box Socket 939 (90nm).

Maybe this will help as far as the chipset
http://www.via.com.tw/en/products/ch...series/k8t890/