Newegg in NJ now too?

Old October 7th 03, 04:39 AM
Dave

Default Newegg in NJ now too?

"Ed" wrote in message
Just checked on my order....

Oct 6, 2003 8:17 pm Arrived at Sort Facility NEWARK NJ
4:11 pm Pickup status EDISON NJ Pre-routed meter pkg picked up
11:06 am Left FedEx Origin Location EDISON NJ

Hmmmmm?
Ed

fedex screws up those things all the time. I once had a package from NewEgg
leave Newark(airport) an hour before it arrived there.

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old October 7th 03, 04:51 AM
scott c.

Yep, according to a rep. I talked to, they are shipping stock out of a NJ
warehouse now. So much for getting things next-day from their CA location
using fedex express.

Old October 7th 03, 08:30 AM
Too_Much_Coffee ®

"Ed" wrote in message
Just checked on my order....

Oct 6, 2003 8:17 pm Arrived at Sort Facility NEWARK NJ
4:11 pm Pickup status EDISON NJ Pre-routed meter pkg picked up
11:06 am Left FedEx Origin Location EDISON NJ

I had a package start in Newark and 2 hours later it was in Los Angeles and
on a truck. I don't thinnnnnnnk so.

Hmmmmm?
Ed

Old October 7th 03, 04:51 PM
mrdancer

"Ed" wrote in message
Just checked on my order....

Oct 6, 2003 8:17 pm Arrived at Sort Facility NEWARK NJ
4:11 pm Pickup status EDISON NJ Pre-routed meter pkg picked up
11:06 am Left FedEx Origin Location EDISON NJ

Hmmmmm?
Ed

I've gotten stuff shipped from Edison, NJ from Newegg for quite some time
now. I'd think, like many larger mail-order companies, that they'd have a
number of warehouses around the country where they can drop-ship items from.
This saves time and money for the consumer and retailer.

I live in a small city (pop. 100,000) and there are many times when I need
an item from a local store (such as auto parts), and they will say that they
can have it in tomorrow, as they have a truck coming in from DFW (large
city) several times per week.

Shipping and defective stuff from Newegg - if you have high shipping costs this could be a nightmare [email protected] General 6 June 20th 04 09:47 PM
NewEgg (lucky Yanks!) Pentium 4 3.2GHz = $283 Wayne Youngman Overclocking 12 February 5th 04 10:07 PM
where the heck does newegg buy? Rick Overclocking 8 August 1st 03 05:16 PM
newegg RMA ?? Paul \(Erie\) General 3 June 25th 03 02:55 AM
Spanking new Cpu netreaper Overclocking 2 June 24th 03 01:39 PM