Abit NF7 v2.0 nForce2

Old October 6th 03, 09:02 PM
Ash

Default Abit NF7 v2.0 nForce2

Deos any body know a m/b within the £60 price range!!!!!! i was thinking of
the above but not sure!!!

cheers ash!!!!

Old October 6th 03, 09:08 PM
Ben Pope

Ash wrote:
Deos any body know a m/b within the £60 price range!!!!!! i was thinking
of the above but not sure!!!

Yeah there are probably loads.

Asrock make some cheap ones and are effectively Asus. You get what you pay
for

Ben!!!!

Old October 7th 03, 01:09 AM
Wayne Youngman

"Ash" wrote
Deos any body know a m/b within the £60 price range!!!!!! i was thinking

of
the above but not sure!!!

Hi,
yes the NF7 v2.0 is about £64.00 UK, pretty good value *BUT* for an extra
£20.00 you can get the NF7-S v2.0, which has 2 x SATA (Raid), 2 x Firewire
and the excellent *Sound-Storm* audio system, that's gotta be worth the
extra!
--
Wayne ][

Old October 7th 03, 01:05 PM
Ben Pope

BoroLad wrote:
Anyone know where I can buy 'buffalo' memory in the UK ??

techstore.co.uk
savastore.com

I got those from priceguideuk.com and have no idea if they're reputable or
not.

Ben

Last/Fastest cB0 stepped 'gray zone' Celerons work natively on Abit ZM6/BM6? pgtr General 15 July 9th 04 07:29 PM
Abit BX6 v2.0 & Intel PIII 600E Slot1 OC Johannes Skartland Overclocking 4 October 24th 03 07:40 AM
p3 & abit sl6 nobodaddy Overclocking 3 July 27th 03 08:22 AM
abit / P3 nobodaddy Overclocking 1 July 26th 03 10:51 PM
Help me pick an nForce2 motherboard Wayne Youngman Overclocking AMD Processors 17 July 22nd 03 02:20 PM