nf7-S r2 onboard lan, opinions?

Old April 1st 04, 12:49 PM
Highlandish

Default nf7-S r2 onboard lan, opinions?

how good is my 10/100 onboard LAN? or should I use a PCI 10/100 NIC? I will
be connecting to a switch on Saturday using cat5/rj-45 utp

--
Don't be so open-minded your brains fall out.

Take out the CUSSIN to reply to me

Old April 1st 04, 02:08 PM
Per Nielsen

Highlandish wrote:
how good is my 10/100 onboard LAN? or should I use a PCI 10/100 NIC?
I will be connecting to a switch on Saturday using cat5/rj-45 utp

Working fine here on Cablemodem. Before I used a PCI card, no need for that.
YMMV. Running the latest nForce Unified Driver 3.13.

Old April 1st 04, 02:11 PM
Highlandish

In ,
Per Nielsen Quoth The Raven:
Highlandish wrote:
how good is my 10/100 onboard LAN? or should I use a PCI 10/100 NIC?
I will be connecting to a switch on Saturday using cat5/rj-45 utp

Working fine here on Cablemodem. Before I used a PCI card, no need
for that. YMMV. Running the latest nForce Unified Driver 3.13.

thanks, I am downloading the drivers now.

--
Microsoft: "If you can't make it good, make it look good"

Take out the CUSSIN to reply to me

Old April 1st 04, 03:22 PM
Per Nielsen

Highlandish wrote:
thanks, I am downloading the drivers now.

Good luck. And you have enabled LAN in the BIOS?

Old April 1st 04, 03:42 PM
Highlandish

In ,
Per Nielsen Quoth The Raven:
Highlandish wrote:
thanks, I am downloading the drivers now.

Good luck. And you have enabled LAN in the BIOS?

I will later when I reboot, but I wont know if I am configured in XP until
the day I hook up.

--
Ah, this poor mouse only has one ball ...

Take out the CUSSIN to reply to me