Clogged Black on i560

Old June 8th 05, 12:13 AM
measekite

Burt wrote:

"Michael Johnson, PE" wrote in message

measekite wrote:

(snip)

I don't disagree with you.

What specifically don;t you agree with?

However, over the course of you using the
iP4000 you own they will make a substantial profit from your ink
purchases.

And Chevron, Union, Mobil, Arco and Shell make a substantial profit off
of my gas purchases =-O

Personally, I would rather take the small increased risks
associated with using third party ink and save enough money to pay for the
next generation printer when it hits the shelves. If I find the next
generation isn't worth the upgrade cost then I will just continue to save
a substantial amount of money on my printing costs.

A repeat of what you already said. This is a canned response out of
your Bible. Just quote chapter and verse.

Even if the third
party ink kills my printer after 4-5 sets of cartridges (very unlikely
from my personal experience using third party inks in our N2000, MP780,
i960, iP4000, i9100 printers) I've saved more than enough to buy the
latest and greatest printer.

This is the point that many of us have stated. The only "genious" who
doesn't understand it is Measekite. This is the guy who claims to have an
MBA from Stanford!!! If he is a representative product of their business
grad program they should shut down and let the closest community college

You are representative of the type of guy that buys and uses AFTERMARKET
USED CONDOMS because it is a low risk to get Aids and Syph. You
probably save the wrappers to get a rebate. :-D

take over the program.

(snip)

Old June 8th 05, 12:17 AM
measekite

Frank wrote:

measekite wrote:

Ron Cohen wrote:

I think you could classify nearly all of the online vendors who sell
cartridges and inks as small businesses. Even firms with a few
hundred employees are not considered large.

Most of them probably have less than 20.

These smaller companies are what helps keep the economy strong and
since they don't have the predatory power of the large conglomerates
they will tend to be more attuned to the needs of their customers.

But they do not disclose information that a customer needs to track
Brands and make purchases because they fear being compromised so they
try extra hard to shoot themselves in the foot.

Would you (or anyone for that matter) care to decipher this crap for me?

NO

Especially the bull**** part about "they do not disclose information
that a customer needs to track Brands".

If you are so dumb that you cannot finger this out than ask daMaven.

Which customers track “Brands”?

Every human that buys anything. Why don't you AH HA HA HA

Don’t say you because you’re not now, nor have you ever been, a
customer of 3rd part inks.
What "Brands" need to be tracked?

Thats part of the problem. There aren't any

What does “tracking” involve and what does it do for the ink buyer?

You will have to finger that out two.

What "information" are you talking about? Be specific, ok.
I know you've never supplied specific information before, but try and
do it this time.
Or else get this long running charade over with. There is no
"information" of any value to the ink buyer that will track any
"Brands" (whatever in the hell “Brands” means).

If you went to a meeting of da dumb they would think you are dumb.

This whole thing about 3rd party inks is nothing more than a figment
of your imagination that allows you to socialize (loosely used term)
with others on the net.
You need to get over it and get a real life, ok!
Frankie Crankie

Old June 8th 05, 12:22 AM
Michael Johnson, PE

Burt wrote:
"Michael Johnson, PE" wrote in message

measekite wrote:

(snip)

I don't disagree with you. However, over the course of you using the
iP4000 you own they will make a substantial profit from your ink
purchases. Personally, I would rather take the small increased risks
associated with using third party ink and save enough money to pay for the
next generation printer when it hits the shelves. If I find the next
generation isn't worth the upgrade cost then I will just continue to save
a substantial amount of money on my printing costs. Even if the third
party ink kills my printer after 4-5 sets of cartridges (very unlikely
from my personal experience using third party inks in our N2000, MP780,
i960, iP4000, i9100 printers) I've saved more than enough to buy the
latest and greatest printer.

This is the point that many of us have stated. The only "genious" who
doesn't understand it is Measekite. This is the guy who claims to have an
MBA from Stanford!!! If he is a representative product of their business
grad program they should shut down and let the closest community college
take over the program.

I think he fully understands the point. I also think he enjoys getting
a rise out of several people in this group on the subject of third party
inks. It wouldn't surprise me if he actually uses third party ink in
his iP4000.
Old June 8th 05, 12:23 AM
Frank

measekite wrote:

And Chevron, Union, Mobil, Arco and Shell make a substantial profit off
of my gas purchases =-O

Enough to buy a car in one year? I don't think so.

Personally, I would rather take the small increased risks associated
with using third party ink and save enough money to pay for the next
generation printer when it hits the shelves. If I find the next
generation isn't worth the upgrade cost then I will just continue to
save a substantial amount of money on my printing costs.

A repeat of what you already said. This is a canned response out of
your Bible. Just quote chapter and verse.

Just another one of your stupid meaningless statements.

Even if the third party ink kills my printer after 4-5 sets of
cartridges (very unlikely from my personal experience using third
party inks in our N2000, MP780, i960, iP4000, i9100 printers) I've
saved more than enough to buy the latest and greatest printer.

This is the point that many of us have stated. The only "genious" who
doesn't understand it is Measekite. This is the guy who claims to
have an MBA from Stanford!!! If he is a representative product of
their business grad program they should shut down and let the closest
community college

You are representative of the type of guy that buys and uses AFTERMARKET
USED CONDOMS because it is a low risk to get Aids and Syph. You
probably save the wrappers to get a rebate. :-D

You crossed the line with that one meser****. Now your mommy will have
to bitch-slap your fat, pimply ass all over the basement.
You’ll like it.
No donuts!
Frank
Old June 8th 05, 12:29 AM
Frank

measekite wrote:

Frank wrote:

measekite wrote:

Ron Cohen wrote:

[...]

Well, I was right. This 3rd part ink thingie is your way of socializing
with others on the net.
Pity that your computer is your best friend. There are others just like
you. I'm sure you can find them and join their group (only on the net of
course)and bull**** each other all day long.
Yeah we know you don't have job. You're unemployable.
Take your meds and stop eating donuts.
Frank
Old June 8th 05, 12:32 AM
Frank

measekite wrote:

[...]

community college take over the program.

I think he fully understands the point. I also think he enjoys getting
a rise out of several people in this group on the subject of third party
inks. It wouldn't surprise me if he actually uses third party ink in
his iP4000.

****...I'd be surprised if he really even had a printer.
Other than a picture of one.
Frank

Old June 8th 05, 12:33 AM
Michael Johnson, PE

Frank wrote:

measekite wrote:

(snip)

I don't disagree with you. However, over the course of you using
the iP4000 you own they will make a substantial profit from your ink
purchases. Personally, I would rather take the small increased
risks associated with using third party ink and save enough money to
pay for the next generation printer when it hits the shelves. If I
find the next generation isn't worth the upgrade cost then I will
just continue to save a substantial amount of money on my printing
costs. Even if the third party ink kills my printer after 4-5 sets
of cartridges (very unlikely from my personal experience using third
party inks in our N2000, MP780, i960, iP4000, i9100 printers) I've
saved more than enough to buy the latest and greatest printer.

This is the point that many of us have stated. The only "genious"
who doesn't understand it is Measekite. This is the guy who claims
to have an MBA from Stanford!!! If he is a representative product of
their business grad program they should shut down and let the closest
community college take over the program.

I think he fully understands the point. I also think he enjoys
getting a rise out of several people in this group on the subject of
third party inks. It wouldn't surprise me if he actually uses third
party ink in his iP4000.

****...I'd be surprised if he really even had a printer.
Other than a picture of one.

Now that also wouldn't surprise me.
Old June 8th 05, 01:17 AM
measekite

measekite wrote:

[...]

I do enjoy Reverend Burtie Furtie and Deacon Frankie Crankie more than
the other AfterMarket Church Going members.

My print load is not high enough to justify taking a chance with noname
inks from a bunch of hawkers where there is more risk than I want to
take with my printer. However, as I said before if the printload is
high enough than cost becomes a critical factor. I most likely will not
takon refiling because for me it is a great big pain in the ass and
could be very messy.

I would probably make every effort to determine if there is a real BRAND
out there and try to buy prefilled carts.

Oh by da way, I do think Tony Da Tiger is boring. Burtie Furtie aka
fotofreek and Frankie Crankie aka DaPutz are far more interesting.
Frankie Crankie is plain old stupid but Burtie Furties is on of those
holier than thou types. He is the type that sings in the choir and has
to squeeeze his balls to get the high notes out.

While I do not see eye to eye with you, you appear to be more reasonable
and there may be areas of compromise and some areas even of agreement.

One of the things I really do not like are poster who try to be helpful
but are in this business in one form or another and they do have
conflicting interests even when they try to be objective. I got WeStink
so ****ed off that he finally admitted the only reason he gives any
advice is to further his business interests.
Old June 8th 05, 01:20 AM
measekite

Frank wrote:

measekite wrote:

And Chevron, Union, Mobil, Arco and Shell make a substantial profit
off of my gas purchases =-O

Enough to buy a car in one year? I don't think so.

Personally, I would rather take the small increased risks
associated with using third party ink and save enough money to pay
for the next generation printer when it hits the shelves. If I
find the next generation isn't worth the upgrade cost then I will
just continue to save a substantial amount of money on my printing
costs.

A repeat of what you already said. This is a canned response out of
your Bible. Just quote chapter and verse.

Just another one of your stupid meaningless statements.

I want to make sure an idiot like you understands them.

Even if the third party ink kills my printer after 4-5 sets of
cartridges (very unlikely from my personal experience using third
party inks in our N2000, MP780, i960, iP4000, i9100 printers) I've
saved more than enough to buy the latest and greatest printer.

This is the point that many of us have stated. The only "genious"
who doesn't understand it is Measekite. This is the guy who claims
to have an MBA from Stanford!!! If he is a representative product
of their business grad program they should shut down and let the
closest community college

You are representative of the type of guy that buys and uses
AFTERMARKET USED CONDOMS because it is a low risk to get Aids and
Syph. You probably save the wrappers to get a rebate. :-D

You crossed the line with that one meser****.

Why do you use AFterMarket condoms. I thought that you just ****
yourself and leave your Mommy horney.