How can I activate Nview's zoom?

Old October 19th 03, 11:52 AM
Alec Forge

Default How can I activate Nview's zoom?

Is there any way of activating the zoom in Nview from the command line or
with a shortcut rather than going in through media center/desktop
manager/nview properties?

using version 6.14.10.4404 with a 5600 card

Thanks for any help!!!!!

Alec

Old October 19th 03, 12:08 PM

I think you can shorten the path a little bit with this command line
provided you have Windows XP. Click start run and paste this into the
command line or right click on the desktop, go to NEW, shortcut, paste this
in and click next:

C:\windows\system32\dmcpl.exe

regards

Old October 19th 03, 05:08 PM
Alec Forge

Thanks for trying to help. It does take me a little nearer my goal, but what
I'd really like to do is create a shortcut that I can click on that will
make the zoom window open directly.

Alec

Old October 19th 03, 10:16 PM
Marty L. Williams

You can assign a hot key such as ALT-Z to bring up the window. You can
also assign a hot key to the zoom type.

These are found in nView Properties\Hot Keys

Ta...
Marty L. Williams

Old October 25th 03, 10:11 AM
Alec Forge

I'm happy with that solution - thanks!

Alec

Monitor powersaving mode won't activate when TV turns on Lorea Ati Videocards 2 January 26th 04 11:05 PM
Logitech quickcam zoom problem Astra driver General 0 September 22nd 03 03:49 PM
zoom 56k modem Jim Turner General 0 August 28th 03 02:34 PM
XP and G400 : How to activate "Dual Head Clone" ? [email protected] Matrox Videocards 7 August 5th 03 11:27 PM
Zoom Video Mirror in Geforce 4 MX440-SE (Nv17) Strontium Nvidia Videocards 0 July 12th 03 11:06 AM