Hey Nvidia!

Old April 15th 04, 05:29 AM
Irrat8ed

Default Hey Nvidia!

Can I have a least a ****in' month to enjoy my new video card before you
guys put out one that's twice as fast! Skunks! New Nvidia 6800! And I
read a thing in MaximumPC magazine about how Doom 3 with need 2GB of RAM to
run really nicely. I think spending around $3000 to play Doom 3 the "right
way" is ****ed. So...I'll need a new $900 processor, a $250 mobo, $500
video card, 2 gigs of RAM for about $600...maybe a nice 10,000 rpm hard
drive and a god damn 1000 watt power supply to run all this ****. Hey,
optimize this **** to run on a 6 month old $1500 box you
laying-in-bed-with-the-hardware-companies assholes.

Old April 15th 04, 06:48 AM
BLADE

"Irrat8ed" wrote in message
news
Can I have a least a ****in' month to enjoy my new video card before you
guys put out one that's twice as fast!

I'm still using a geforce 2 GTS, and I'm only gonna upgrade in 10 years when
we finally have movie quality CGI in real time. Get me a 30 GHZ CPU, 512
gigs ram, geforce 15050 Ultra, that'll be the ****. In 2014, I'll buy a
used bundle pack of games off eBay with all the best games from the last ten
years; get doom 3, half life 2, STALKER, for a buck a piece, crank them up
to max settings with glass smooth frame rates.

Old April 15th 04, 12:29 PM
Mr. Grinch

"Irrat8ed" wrote in
news
Can I have a least a ****in' month to enjoy my new video card before
you guys put out one that's twice as fast! Skunks! New Nvidia 6800!
And I read a thing in MaximumPC magazine about how Doom 3 with need
2GB of RAM to run really nicely. I think spending around $3000 to
play Doom 3 the "right way" is ****ed. So...I'll need a new $900
processor, a $250 mobo, $500 video card, 2 gigs of RAM for about
$600...maybe a nice 10,000 rpm hard drive and a god damn 1000 watt
power supply to run all this ****. Hey, optimize this **** to run on
a 6 month old $1500 box you laying-in-bed-with-the-hardware-companies
assholes.

You could always wait about a year for hardware to "play Doom 3 the right
way" and pay about half the price as best performance setup when it first
comes out.

You can wait wait as long as you like and pay less if that's what you're
after. No one's forcing anyone to buy the latest and greatest, so the guys
on the "bleeding edge" will always pay more. If you don't like it, you can
wait. I've been waiting far too long myself. But it's not like Doom 3 is
out yet so what's the rush if that's the game you want? That's what I'm
waiting for.

Old April 15th 04, 03:36 PM
Irrat8ed

Ah, but someone IS forcing me. That's what you DON'T KNOW! I wasn't able
to mention this before, but a very large man named Juan has taken me hostage
in my very own home. (He has now gone to, as he phrased it, "take a quick
poop" but has warned me not to move or I shall be beaten and then killed.
So, I must type fast!) I have been forced to sit in front of my PC and read
about the new 6800 and then, after being repeatedly flicked in the ear by
this asshole, sent to newegg.com to start to order this "system" I'll (or
should I say "we'll") need to play Far Cry and Doom 3 on HIGH settings. He
WILL NOT settle for medium. I have explained and pleaded but he is very,
very determined. To me it doesn't matter that much...I just started got a
Voodoo 2 (8MB) and am playing Duke Nukem...so it's not me. I am in serious
trouble here. This guy is nuts! **** I just heard him flush...gotta go!

news

Old April 15th 04, 04:15 PM
dino

I got to admit...that is a good one

Old April 15th 04, 08:33 PM
John Lewis

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 14:36:28 GMT, "Irrat8ed"
wrote:

[...]

Excellent !

LOL !!

John Lewis
Old April 15th 04, 09:37 PM
Irrat8ed

Dude, I have! Then he really gets rough with me. I mean, he's like "Okay,
I'll just dump this KY jelly down the drain if that's how you want to play"
and I'm like "Let's be rational about this" and then he's like "I don't care
how it goes but it's going" and I'm like "I'll take the KY" and he's like
"you know, I think I'd like it dry today" and I'm like "please just a
little" and he's like" I already poured it out!" He just doesn't
care...even though he says he does. I feel so trapped.

news