P4P800 Differences

Old December 29th 04, 01:03 AM
XYZ

Default P4P800 Differences

Can anyone give me a quick breakdown of the differences between the various
versions of the P4P800 Motherboards?

P4P800 S
P4P800 MX
P4P800 VM
P4P800 E Deluxe
etc.

Thanks

Old December 29th 04, 01:41 AM
Rich Elgin

Try the ATI WEB site. You can go to products, select one of the cards and
then you can select multiple cards and do a compare on them. You can then
see all of the feature differences.
Rich

Old December 29th 04, 10:17 PM
XYZ

. ..
"XYZ" wrote in message
Can anyone give me a quick breakdown of the differences between the
various versions of the P4P800 Motherboards?

P4P800 S
P4P800 MX
P4P800 VM
P4P800 E Deluxe
etc.

Thanks

I think you misunderstood, these are ASUS Motherboards, not Video Cards.
The ASUS site has specs for each of these models but there is no comparison
chart that I can find. It's difficult to go back and forth between the
different pages and make note of each detail to find the differences. You
have the right idea but its the wrong hardware. I wish ASUS would offer
what you're suggesting.

Thanks

Old January 21st 05, 10:38 PM
Pete D

"XYZ" wrote in message

"end user" wrote in message
Why not search the ASUS site??

Locust

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 20:03:02 -0500, "XYZ" wrote:

Can anyone give me a quick breakdown of the differences between the
various
versions of the P4P800 Motherboards?

P4P800 S
P4P800 MX
P4P800 VM
P4P800 E Deluxe
etc.

Thanks

The ASUS site has specs for each of these models but there is no
comparison chart that I can find. It's difficult to go back and forth
between the
different pages and make note of each detail to find the differences.

Thanks

Just open each page in a new tab.