Looking for a certain type of 2CD jewel case

Old December 28th 04, 01:12 PM
Hu Ru

Default Looking for a certain type of 2CD jewel case

I have got music CDs in this type once or twice but don't know where to get
them. I have found the spindles on the double CD cases to be sometimes
troublesome - if made strong enough to hold CD they can sometimes hold too
well - I cracked a CD getting it out of one one these cases once.
On the topic of unusual CD cases - I have gotten some Readers Digest Music
CD sets from England that look like a four CD case (thickness of two regular
CD cases.) However, they hold 6 CDs as if by magic - they even had to come
with a little instuction book explaining where all the disks are.
"ArchieLeach" wrote in message
Got a software package that came in what, for my money, is the perfect 2CD
jewel case. It's the thickness of a standard single case, with what
appears to be generic front and rear covers. The tray, however, is in two
pieces. The spine has the standard black part that sticks out on the
left, but it also has a second side to it that holds the rear "J-Card" in
place. The flat piece with the spindles has two tiny hinges that connect
it to the spine.

Anyone ever seen a case like this and know of a source for 'em?

Old December 28th 04, 01:54 PM
Graham Mayor

Lots of on-line suppliers have them - in the UK -
http://www.cd-rmedia.co.uk/cgi-bin2/..._type&catid=29

--

Graham Mayor

Old December 28th 04, 02:47 PM

check out: www.bagsunlimited.com

Old December 28th 04, 06:33 PM
Footsie

I've had good luck several times with Controllied Copy Support
Systems, Inc. They also have a 6-pack that's a little over 2 CDs wide,
and has 3, 2-sided "pages" in the case.

www.ccssinc.com

Good luck.

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 00:56:52 GMT, ArchieLeach wrote:

Got a software package that came in what, for my money, is the perfect 2CD
jewel case. It's the thickness of a standard single case, with what
appears to be generic front and rear covers. The tray, however, is in two
pieces. The spine has the standard black part that sticks out on the
left, but it also has a second side to it that holds the rear "J-Card" in
place. The flat piece with the spindles has two tiny hinges that connect
it to the spine.

Anyone ever seen a case like this and know of a source for 'em?

change "example.com" to "comcast.net" to email
Old December 30th 04, 06:19 PM
Brian O

"ArchieLeach" wrote
Got a software package that came in what, for my money, is the perfect 2CD
jewel case. It's the thickness of a standard single case, with what
appears to be generic front and rear covers. The tray, however, is in two
pieces. The spine has the standard black part that sticks out on the
left, but it also has a second side to it that holds the rear "J-Card" in
place. The flat piece with the spindles has two tiny hinges that connect
it to the spine.

Anyone ever seen a case like this and know of a source for 'em?

I'm not sure I fully understand what you are looking for.
I usually buy my jewel cases, single and double, from Neato.
Go to
http://www.neato.com/neato_prodtest_...57KWJE5NCS X6
Item CPS-099112, a 10-pack of double jewel cases, is usually around $4.49

If you sign up for their weekly e-mail letter, the letter usually has a
virtual coupon that gives 10% to 20% off your purchase (sometimes only
selected items).

I have pretty much made Neato my sole source for jewel cases for the past
year, except for occasional 2-for-the-price-of-1 deals elsewhere. Neato is
very nice to deal with and I recommend them as strongly as anyone I have
ever dealt with.