Mobo recomendion for a Barton 3.2 and Corsair TwinX 1024 4400 Pro 550mhz ram :)

Old January 30th 04, 02:00 AM
We Live For The One We Die For The One

Default Mobo recomendion for a Barton 3.2 and Corsair TwinX 1024 4400 Pro 550mhz ram :)

Mobo recomendion for a Barton 3.2 and Corsair TwinX 1024 4400 Pro
550mhz ram

The is my only problem to pic a board that will do it justice, i want
a board that i can overclock the CRAP out of, i would with the ram and
cpu i will have.

I think the Nforce 2 boards are the best bet, don't lock PCI and agp
ect.

The quicker you answer the quicker i can order everything thanks.

Don't hate me, but i'am putting in a 9800 pro 256meg vid card as well

Thanks.
Old January 30th 04, 04:06 AM
Dashi

"We Live For The One We Die For The One" wrote in
message ...

Mobo recomendion for a Barton 3.2 and Corsair TwinX 1024 4400 Pro
550mhz ram

The is my only problem to pic a board that will do it justice, i want
a board that i can overclock the CRAP out of, i would with the ram and
cpu i will have.

I think the Nforce 2 boards are the best bet, don't lock PCI and agp
ect.

Why wouldn't you want to lock AGP/PCI bus?

Dashi

Old January 30th 04, 04:22 AM
We Live For The One We Die For The One

Lock or unlock, whats best for a better overlock thats all i want

Just heard that via lock or unlock their stuff make sit harder to
overclock.

Old January 30th 04, 05:25 AM
jpsga

It you are going for processor speed/memory speed get the nForce3 and
Opteron solution.
If you want to stay with 32bits the GA-7N400 Pro 2. Don't know how much
over-clock is left in that 3200+. This board will allow several features
that will get turn the hot CPU/memory in to a hot box.
JPS

Old January 30th 04, 05:55 AM
JAD

you seem to be for what ever someone says for the moment... Your questions aren't OT but, what is it 'We'? you read a bit of
hardware news, pick the most state_ o_ the_ art tech and then ask questions about it here? (and what seems like EVERYWHERE for me
;^), which is cool, but have you ever done what was suggested or actually built what you ask for advice on? Or is this about
conversation? It would be nice if you would tell us the outcome of some of your adventures. Like the DVD stuck for one. or the USB
connector on an asus board or your vantec controller or your KVM switch or the umpteen ATI Ng questions........just saying I/we need
some closure from your wild rides.

Old January 30th 04, 06:19 AM
Dashi

"We Live For The One We Die For The One" wrote in
message news

Lock or unlock, whats best for a better overlock thats all i want

Just heard that via lock or unlock their stuff make sit harder to
overclock.

Well don't believe everything that you hear because a lot of it will be
wrong.

Locking (fixing the speed) your AGP/PCI bus is actually a good thing because
most cards that use those bus' don't like anything but 66/33.

Dashi

Old January 30th 04, 02:00 PM
We Live For The One We Die For The One

The DVD is now in peices and NOT Working, my DVD that was stuck is now
safe and in its case

Coversation i like a good chat

My Vantec Fan controler is still @*&@&&@, but the nice guys and girls
at Vantec USA are sending me a NEW ONE and not costing me a thing
also i get to keep the old one , its got this static sound when you
run the fans at 7volts, it drowns out the little sound the fans are
making at 7volts ANOYING, and Vantec agreed so their sending me a NEW
one that is quiet.

That USB board stil wont work, ACR,USB its et for USB but still no
worky if you can help me out on that one would be great.

The KVM was just an idea, as they genraly don't work with Wireless kit
like my Logitec Cordless MX Duo kits (:

Also got plenty more questions in the ATI groups

Anything else you would like to have closure on how about your mouth

Bye.

Old January 30th 04, 10:41 PM
Jon Danniken

"We Live For The One We Die For The One"

Mobo recomendion for a Barton 3.2 and Corsair TwinX 1024 4400 Pro
550mhz ram

Although I haven't ordered mine yet, I'm planning a similar system and will be getting the Abit
NF7-S v2.

Jon

Old February 4th 04, 07:17 AM
Hank

"JAD" wrote in message
ink.net...
you seem to be for what ever someone says for the moment... Your questions

aren't OT but, what is it 'We'? you read a bit of
hardware news, pick the most state_ o_ the_ art tech and then ask

questions about it here? (and what seems like EVERYWHERE for me
;^), which is cool, but have you ever done what was suggested or actually

built what you ask for advice on? Or is this about
conversation? It would be nice if you would tell us the outcome of some of

your adventures. Like the DVD stuck for one. or the USB
connector on an asus board or your vantec controller or your KVM switch or

the umpteen ATI Ng questions........just saying I/we need
some closure from your wild rides.

A big second on that one!

Hank