P4C800-E Deluxe single sata drive setup.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 19th 04, 02:07 AM
dwtjr3

Default P4C800-E Deluxe single sata drive setup.

Hello
I just built a system with the P4C800-E motherboard. I have a single sata
drive hooked up the SATA1 on the mother board, and have under Ide
configuration
(enhanced mode)
(s-ata) if I use (p-ata) i get mode 6 dma instead of 5
What setting do I use. I'v tried to benchmark my hd with HD Tune and am
getting 54 meg transfer rate, and if I try Sandra pro it will not benchmark
my c partition (which Xp is on, is says my disk is to fragmented) If I run
it on my E partition it gives me 37 meg transfer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thank you
Dave