[Minolta] network printer

Old December 7th 04, 10:41 PM
Eddy

Default [Minolta] network printer

Hi,

Our network copier/printer Minolta 550 prints 2 sided pages
(recto-verso) good with Win 95/98 / 2000 but not with XP !!
I presume it is because of a compatibility mode.
Can I force XP to load 16bit drivers (or with a win2k compatibility mode) ?

Thanks
Old December 8th 04, 05:06 AM
Shane

You could download the latest XP drivers from here;

http://www.konicaminoltaeurope.com/m...l_copying.html

You will have either a Pi5500 controller (external Fiery box) or a Pi5501
controller (embedded). If you've already done that then it could be that the
device options haven't been set up correctly.

Shane

"Eddy" wrote in message
Hi,

Our network copier/printer Minolta 550 prints 2 sided pages (recto-verso)
good with Win 95/98 / 2000 but not with XP !!
I presume it is because of a compatibility mode.
Can I force XP to load 16bit drivers (or with a win2k compatibility mode)
?

Thanks