A computer components & hardware forum. HardwareBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » HardwareBanter forum » System Manufacturers & Vendors » Gateway Computers
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Gateway (2000) Destination XTV-400

Old June 16th 13, 10:16 PM

First recorded activity by HardwareBanter: May 2013
Question Gateway (2000) Destination XTV-400

Original Post:

Does anyone have or know where I could purchase an external Remote Device Antenna (RDA) for the computer referenced in the title above? That computer is a 1998 model.

This device allows the Remote Control Device to talk to the computer's software, called Destivu (v 2.0).

Thanks.

6/16/13 - Follow-up Post:

The above query was answered and I'd like to thank those who replied to my post and, in particular, the one person who did have and sent me the device.

As a follow-up, however, I'd like to know if a device driver is required to get the RDA unit to work? Although the RDA simply plugs into the PS2 ports (keyboard and mouse), I haven't been able to get it to work yet.

Thanks again.