QuickZoom feature of nView

Old October 12th 04, 01:44 PM
Alex Kukhar

Default QuickZoom feature of nView

Could someone help me? I want to find out if nView zooming feature
specific to NVIDIA's hardware? Or can I program something that will be
as nice as this QuickZoom feature using DirectX APIs?

Thanks.
Old October 13th 04, 04:37 PM
CapFusion

"Alex Kukhar" wrote in message
om...
Could someone help me? I want to find out if nView zooming feature
specific to NVIDIA's hardware? Or can I program something that will be
as nice as this QuickZoom feature using DirectX APIs?

Thanks.

I do not know what you really meant by NVIDIA's hardware or program and or
with DirectX API etc... regarding Zoom feature or function.

Regarding Zoom Feature see the following page on PDF -
Page 31 PDF or page 18 [actual page] - Zoom Feature
Page 134 PDF or page 121 [actual page] - Zoom Setting
Page 135 PDF or page 122 [actual page] - Enabling Zoom
http://download.nvidia.com/Windows/6... rs_Guide.pdf
These are just a few on the nVidia documenation [PDF].

CapFusion,...