I will remember her fondly

Old November 25th 03, 03:47 AM
KRJ

Default I will remember her fondly

Just retired my AIW Radeon 32 DDR and upgraded to a 9600pro.
she served me well over the past 3 years and has a place in my heart
along side the Voodoo3.

Old November 25th 03, 05:20 AM
Strontium

As fondly as I cherish the time that I had with my Voodoo Banshee, years
ago, I don't miss it!

-
KRJ stood up at show-n-tell, in ,

--
Strontium

"It's no surprise, to me. I am my own worst enemy. `Cause every
now, and then, I kick the livin' **** `outta me." - Lit

Old November 25th 03, 06:48 AM
Granny

I am doing same thing - My 9600 AIW should be here by Friday
My son is taking the 32 MB AIW Radeon

Old November 25th 03, 10:35 AM
Darthy

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 23:20:30 -0600, "Strontium"
wrote:

As fondly as I cherish the time that I had with my Voodoo Banshee, years
ago, I don't miss it!

I had no issued with my Voodoo Banshee... it was a great replacement
over the Voodoo1... and was only $125.

The Voodoo3 (AKA Banshee2) was noticably faster, but it was quite a
while before *I* needed to upgrade the banshee.

When 512K of video RAM was a lot!

Death to Palladium & WPA!!
Old November 25th 03, 07:54 PM
Tim

"KRJ" wrote in message
Just retired my AIW Radeon 32 DDR and upgraded to a 9600pro.
she served me well over the past 3 years and has a place in my heart
along side the Voodoo3.

Just did the same myself. My AIW 32 DDR was in service for 18 months
(Moore's law takes its toll). It also served me well. I switched to ATI
after 3dfx went under, and it turned out to be a very good decision. Still
miss 3dfx though.

Old November 25th 03, 10:01 PM
Darthy

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 04:44:46 -0600, "Strontium"
wrote:

-
Darthy stood up at show-n-tell, in

wrote:

As fondly as I cherish the time that I had with my Voodoo Banshee,
years ago, I don't miss it!

I had no issued with my Voodoo Banshee... it was a great replacement
over the Voodoo1... and was only $125.

The Voodoo3 (AKA Banshee2) was noticably faster, but it was quite a
while before *I* needed to upgrade the banshee.

I never had issues with it, either. Just don't miss it

hahah... yeah... I agree to that. I miss using my Amiga... its in
the same room as my current computers. BTW: I sold my banshee to a
friend many years ago for $25 or so. He still uses it today, kinda -
its in his mother-in law's computer.

Old November 25th 03, 11:42 PM
Tim

wrote:

He still uses it today, kinda -
its in his mother-in law's computer.

LOL Then "Banshee" is the fitting name.

Old computer t3200SX Piotr Piechota General 9 May 20th 04 01:14 PM
Anyone remember slot-A Athlon? Neil J Mackie Gigabyte Motherboards 0 April 18th 04 09:20 PM
Tiny Computers - remember them? Gareth Church General 5 July 18th 03 11:43 PM