Creative Labs X-Fi Elite Pro Soundblaster 7.1 stops working after recent windows 7 update.

Old July 11th 15, 02:12 AM posted to alt.audio,alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_4_]

Default Creative Labs X-Fi Elite Pro Soundblaster 7.1 stops working after recent windows 7 update.

"Rev. 11D Meow!" wrote in message

On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 02:10:51 +0200, "Skybuck Flying"
wrote:

And to celibrate and enjoy my sound system once again I leave you with this
hopefully very much enjoyable link/music video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1fGOG3XXIQ

In case video goes down scroll way down to see what it was

Spoiler alert:
.

"
Gosh, but where's the big-ass seven DOT one you were bragging about,
eh?
"

Seems like a stupid question to me, the soundblaster itself is 7.1, it has
the necessary outputs for such a thing...

My 7.0 system/speakers are standing in my living room.

I like to keep this thread nice and clean for future reference perhaps, so
don't pollute it with stupid, no relevant/off topic questions ?!

I'll just answer this little one of yours in case you truely clueless, and
to not end this thread with a question lol.

Bye,
Skybuck ! :P* =D